Minoan may refer to the following:
- Minoan, having to do with King Minos
- Minoan civilization
- Minoan, the script known as Linear A
- Minoan pottery
- Minoan eruption
- Minoan chronology
- Minoan seal-stones
- Minoan religion
- Minoan Modi, a peak sanctuary in eastern Crete
- Minoan Bull-leaper, a bronze in the British Museum
- Cypro-Minoan syllabary, a script used on Cyprus
- Minoan, an old name for the Mycenean language before it was deciphered and discovered to be a form of Greek
- Minoan frescoes from Tell el-Daba, ancient Egyptian frescos in Minoan style
- Minoa, name of several bronze-age settlements in the Aegean.
- Minoan Group plc, a Glasgow-based travel and leisure company
- Minoan Lines, a Greek ferry company
- Minoan Air, a Greek airline
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minoan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.