From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Minority (song))
|Look up minority in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minority may refer to:
- The state or period before a person comes of legal age, majority or adulthood. In that sense see: Minor (law), Age of majority, Legal age, Infancy and Majority.
- Minority government
- Minority group (sub-group of the total population). See also Dominant minority
- Minority leader
- Minority Party (disambiguation)
- Minority rights
- Opposition (disambiguation), The political-official minority in a democratically-organised entity
- Two-party system
Anthropology and language
- Minority (philosophy), concept coined by philosopher Gilles Deleuze
- "Minority" (Gigi Gryce song), a 1953 jazz standard
- "Minority" (Green Day song), a 2000 punk rock song
- "Minority", a song by the English anarcho-punk band the Subhumans from their 1983 album The Day the Country Died
- Minority, Japanese rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.