From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minot is a city located in north central North Dakota in the United States.
Minot may also refer to:
- United States
- Minot, Maine, a town in Androscoggin County
- Minot, Massachusetts, a locality in Plymouth County
- Minot, Mississippi, a locality in Sunflower County
- Minot's Ledge, a reef off the harbor of Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Minot, Côte-d'Or, a commune in the region of Bourgogne in eastern France
- George Minot (1885–1950), winner of the 1934 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Charles Sedgwick Minot (1852–1914), American anatomist
- Henry Minot (1859–1890), American ornithologist and railroad investor
- Laurence Minot (1896–1917), British World War I flying ace.
- Laurence Minot, 14th-century English poet
- Susan Minot (born 1956), American novelist and short story writer
- Stephen Minot (1927-2010), American novelist and short story writer
- Minot Judson Savage (1841–1918), American clergyman
- Minot (unit), a unit of dry volume used in France prior to metrication
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.