Jump to navigation Jump to search
Minot is a city located in north central North Dakota in the United States.
Minot may also refer to:
- United States
- Minot, Maine, a town in Androscoggin County
- Minot, Massachusetts, a locality in Plymouth County
- Minot, Mississippi, a locality in Sunflower County
- Minot's Ledge, a reef off the harbor of Cohasset, Massachusetts
- Minot, Côte-d'Or, a commune in the region of Bourgogne in eastern France
- George Minot (1885–1950), winner of the 1934 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
- Charles Sedgwick Minot (1852–1914), American anatomist
- Henry Minot (1859–1890), American ornithologist and railroad investor
- Laurence Minot (1896–1917), British World War I flying ace.
- Laurence Minot, 14th-century English poet
- Susan Minot (born 1956), American novelist and short story writer
- Stephen Minot (1927-2010), American novelist and short story writer
- Minot Judson Savage (1841–1918), American clergyman
- Minot (unit), a unit of dry volume used in France prior to metrication
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.