Minsk (Ru:Минск), also known as M1NSK, is a Belarusian brand of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and snowmobiles, produced by the Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Plant (MMVZ). The first M1A motorcycle was released in 1951. Since 2007, the company is a private enterprise. More than 6.5 million Minsk motorcycles have been sold worldwide.
M1NSK built bicycles are branded as Aist.
After World War II the documentation and equipment of the German DKW factory in Zschopau were taken to the Soviet Union as war reparations. Production of the RT 125 model began in Moscow under the M1A brand. By the Order No.494 of the Ministry of automotive industry of the Soviet Union dated 12 July 1951 the production of M1A was transferred from Moscow to the Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Plant (MMVZ, then Motovelo). This model was imported into the United Kingdom by Neval Motorcycles, marketed as Neval.
The new models code name system was introduced in 1973 with the new Minsk MMVZ-3.111.
Reliability and simplicity made Minsk motorcycles a cult brand in Vietnam, which was the most extensive export market. Minsk motorcycles were among the Soviet motorcycles that were distributed by SATRA, UK, under the Minsk Saturn 125 and Cossack brand names from 1973 to 1979.
- MMVZ-1.101 (1995-1998).
- MMVZ-1.102 (2003-2004).
- MMVZ-2.154 (2006-2010).
- M1NSK D 49
- M1NSK TC 49
- M1NSK TM 49
- M1NSK TX 49
- M1NSK Upa-Upa 500E
- Minsk M1A "Moscow" (1951)
- Minsk M1M (1956-1961).
- Minsk M-103 (1962-1964 biennium).
- Minsk M-104 (1964-1967 biennium).
- Minsk M-105 (1967-1971 biennium).
- Minsk M-106 (1971-1973 biennium).
- MMVZ-3.111 (1973-1976).
- MMVZ-3.115 (1976-1980).
- MMVZ-3.112 (1982-1995).
- MMVZ-3.113 (C 125)
- MMVZ-3.114 (C4 125)
- MMVZ-3.119 (M 125, F 125H)
- M1NSK C4 200
- M1NSK C4 250
- M1NSK R 250
- M1NSK CX 200
- M1NSK D4 125
- M1NSK X 200
- M1NSK ERX 250
- M1NSK TRX 300i
- KTNS RS3 (Malaysia Market)
- M1NSK KD 500
- M1NSK KD 625
- M1NSK KD 625B
- M1NSK KD 500U
M1NSK NIX 390
- Minsk M-201K (1956)
- Minsk M-201M (1956) - a multi-day event.
- Minsk SHK-125 (1961) - The road-racing circuit.
- Minsk M-205 - highway-ring races.
- Minsk M-213 (1969) - The multi-day event.
- Minsk M-211 (1971 YG)
- MMVZ-3.221 "Cross" - motocross.
- MMVZ-3.216 (1977)
- MMVZ-3.225 (1980) - motocross.
- MMVZ-3.227 (1987-1991.) - Highway-ring races.
- MMVZ-3.232 (5.232) (1993) - trial.
- RX 250 - motocross.
- M1NSK RX 450 - motocross.
- "CHINESE ADVENTURE BIKES: Have They Come of Age? | ADV LIFE". 23 June 2021.