|Service type||Bus operator|
|Fleet||Volvo B7RLE, Optare Solo SR, ADL Enviro 200|
The stage service work was concentrated on the routes 552/553 between Bishop's Castle and Shrewsbury, which was significantly improved in 2003. This was supplemented in 2007 when the company was awarded the tender to operate route 435 between Shrewsbury and Ludlow, via Church Stretton. Two Plaxton Centro bodied Volvo B7RLEs joined the fleet to operate this route, and were followed by three more for routes 552/553 in May 2008.
Since 27 January 2014, Minsterley Motors have operated the 701 Ludlow to East Hamlet and Sandpits using Optare Solo SRs. On 29 January 2014, they also started the 722 service which includes the Park and Ride service, to Rocksgreen and The Sheet.
- Shropshire Commuter clashes with bus firm on fares ruling. Shropshire Star. 8 July 2013.
- Companies House extract company no 3007837 Minsterley Motors Services Limited
- Minsterley Motors Shropshire Schools & Colleges Football Association
- Rural bus service boost BBC News 13 April 2003
- Centros Shape the Future for Minsterley Motors Plaxton May 2008
- Minsterley Motors purchase six new Volvo buses Volvo Buses 2 February 2012
- Minsterley adds more Volvos Bus & Coach Professional 16 February 2012
- Quality Panthers for Minsterley Motors Bus & Coach Professional 11 May 2012
- Interim bus service introduced in Ludlow Worcester News 25 January 2014
- Update on Ludlow bus routes 701 & 722 Shropshire Council 27 January 2014
- Extra Ludlow bus service aims to allay fears Shropshire Star 28 January 2014
- Four hurt as bus and lorry collide in Shropshire Shropshire Star 24 October 2014
- Media related to Minsterley Motors at Wikimedia Commons