Minto railway station
Southbound view from Platform 2 in November 2011
|Location||Somerset Street, Minto|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||49.67 kilometres from Central|
|Fare zone||MyZone 3|
Minto station opened in May 1874 as Campbellfields, being renamed on 1 March 1882.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Granville
services to Central & the City Circle via Revesby
|services to Blacktown & Schofields|||
|2||services to Campbelltown & Macarthur|||
|services to Campbelltown|||
Since 2013, long distance freight trains have had their own separate track, the Southern Sydney Freight Line.
An Inland port is located south of Minto station. It consists of a crossover and a siding. Because there are no facilities for locomotives to change ends of the train, the container trains must have engines at both ends.
Busabout operates one route via Minto station:
Interline Bus Services operate four routes via Minto station:
- Minto Station NSWrail.net
- Minto Station Easy Access Upgrade Gartner Rose
- "T2: Airport line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- Foster intermodal terminal network development Transport for NSW Freight
- Austrak Management & Consulting Pty Ltd (Austrak) Submission to the ACCC 8 Feb 2008 Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Routes 878, 879 and 880 timetable Busabout 1 June 2014
- Route 850 timetable Interline 8 February 2015
- Route 873 timetable Interline 8 February 2015
- Route 874 timetable Interline 8 February 2015
- Route 875 timetable Interline 8 February 2015
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW