|New Testament manuscript
|Text||New Testament (except Rev.)|
|Now at||Laurentian Library|
|Size||19 cm by 13.5 cm|
Minuscule 365 (in the Gregory-Aland numbering), δ 367 (Soden), is a Greek minuscule manuscript of the New Testament with some parts of the Old Testament, on parchment. Paleographically it has been assigned to the 12th century. It has marginalia.
The text is divided according to the κεφαλαια (chapters), whose numbers are given at the margin, and their τιτλοι (titles of chapters) at the top of the pages. There is also a division according to the Ammonian Sections (in Mark 234 sections, the last in 16:9), but without references to the Eusebian Canons.
The Greek text of the codex Aland assigned to Category III in the Pauline epistles, and to Category V elsewhere. It means it is a representative of the Byzantine text-type with exception for the Pauline epistles. According to the Claremont Profile Method it represents the textual family Πb in Luke 1 and Luke 20. In Luke 10 no profile was made.
In 2 Corinthians 11:14 it has reading ου θαυμα as codices Sinaiticus, Vaticanus, Bezae, Augiensis, Boernerianus, Porphyrianus, 098, Uncial 0243, Minuscule 6, 33, 81, 326, 630, 1175, 1739, 1881, 2464; the majority has the reading ου θαυμαστον (D2, Ψ, 0121a, Byz).
In Tim 3:16 it has textual variant ὃς ἐφανερώθη (he was manifested), it is Alexandrian readings confirmed by the manuscripts Codex Sinaiticus, Codex Alexandrinus, Codex Ephraemi, Minuscule 33, Minuscule 442, Minuscule 2127, but it is also confirmed by the manuscripts of the Western text-type like Codex Augiensis and Codex Boernerianus.
The manuscript was brought from Greece to Florence in 1794. The manuscript was added to the list of New Testament manuscripts by Scholz (1794-1852). It was examined by Burgon, Scholz collated it in select passages. M. Davies collated only the text of Galatians. C. R. Gregory saw it in 1886.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1908). Die griechischen Handschriften des Neuen Testament. Leipzig: J. C. Hinrichs'sche Buchhandlung. p. 61.
- Aland, K.; M. Welte; B. Köster; K. Junack (1994). Kurzgefasste Liste der griechischen Handschriften des Neues Testaments. Berlin, New York: Walter de Gruyter. p. 68. ISBN 3-11-011986-2.
- Gregory, Caspar René (1900). Textkritik des Neuen Testaments. 1. Leipzig: Hinrichs. p. 183.
- Aland, Kurt; Aland, Barbara (1995). The Text of the New Testament: An Introduction to the Critical Editions and to the Theory and Practice of Modern Textual Criticism. Erroll F. Rhodes (trans.). Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 132. ISBN 978-0-8028-4098-1.
- Wisse, Frederik (1982). The profile method for the classification and evaluation of manuscript evidence, as Applied to the Continuous Greek Text of the Gospel of Luke. Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company. p. 59. ISBN 0-8028-1918-4.
- Na26, p. 433.
- NA26, p. 488
- Eberhard Nestle, Erwin Nestle, Barbara Aland and Kurt Aland (eds), Novum Testamentum Graece, 26th edition, (Stuttgart: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft, 1991), p. 504.
- NA26, p. 545; UBS4, p. 724.
- Scrivener, Frederick Henry Ambrose; Edward Miller (1894). A Plain Introduction to the Criticism of the New Testament. 1 (4 ed.). London: George Bell & Sons. p. 225.
- M. Davies, The Text of the Pauline Epistles in MS. 2344 (Studies & Documents 38, 1968) – collation of 365 for Galatians (only)
- Minuscule 365 at the Encyclopedia of Textual Criticism