This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2021)
|Time zone||UTC+5.30 (SLST)|
Minuwangoda (Sinhala: මිනුවන්ගොඩ, Tamil: மினுவந்கொட) is a town in Gampaha district, governed by an Urban Council, situated near Negombo, Western Province of Sri Lanka. It is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) east of Negombo and 35 kilometres (22 mi) north east of Colombo. It is an important junction town, connecting the Negombo to Kandy road (via Veyangoda and Nittambuwa) with the A1/A6 main road from Colombo to Kurunegala. The main bus route 5 from Colombo to Kurunegala passes through the town. The town is also situated near the Bandaranaike International Airport, on the way to Negombo.
- Al Aman Muslim Maha Vidyalaya.
- Nalanda (Boys') Central College
- Nalanda (Girls') Central College
- President's College
- Princehood College, Minuwangoda
- St. Hugo College, Burullapitiya, Minuwangoda.
Villages in Minuwangoda
- "Minuwangoda Electoral District", Wikipedia, 2019-06-30, retrieved 2020-07-06