This article does not cite any sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||UTC+5.30 (SLST)|
Minuwangoda (Sinhala: මිනුවන්ගොඩ) is a town in Gampaha district , governed by an Urban Council, situated near Negombo, Western Province of Sri Lanka. It is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) east of Negombo and 35 kilometres (22 mi) north east of Colombo. It is an important junction town, connecting the Negombo to Kandy road (via Nittambuwa) with the A1/A6 main road from Colombo to Kurunegala. The main bus route 5 from Colombo to Kurunegala passes through the town. The town is also situated near the Bandaranaike International Airport, on the way to Negombo.
- Nalanda (Boys') Central College
- Nalanda (Girls') Central College
- President's College
- Princehood College, Minuwangoda
- St. Hugo College, Burullapitiya, Minuwangoda.
Villages in Minuwangoda
- "Minuwangoda Electoral District", Wikipedia, 2019-06-30, retrieved 2020-07-06
|This Western Province, Sri Lanka location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|