Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mio, mio, or mio- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mio or MIO may refer to:
- Mio, Michigan, a town in the US
Brands and businesses
- MiO, a Kraft foods flavor product, marketed as a "liquid water enhancer"
- Mio Card, a company that sells debit cards for recurring payments
- Mio Technology, a Taiwanese mobile electronics manufacturer (includes Mio GPS)
- mio TV, a pay-TV service by SingTel
- Yamaha Mio, a motorcycle made by Yamaha Motor
- Mercury Magnetospheric Orbiter, a Japanese instrument on the BepiColombo space probe
- MIO, micaceous iron oxide, a type of hematite used in anti-corrosion paints, e.g., the top layer of paint of Eiffel Tower
People with the surname
- Vangjush Mio (1891–1957), Albanian painter
- Mio (given name), a feminine Japanese given name
- mio, a written abbreviation for "millions" as a unit indicator in some financial markets, such as the German, Swiss and Dutch markets
- Mio, an abbreviation for mebioctet (see Octet), a unit of information or computer storage
- Michael "Mio" Nielsen (born 1965), former Danish footballer
- MIO Biwako Kusatsu, a Japanese football club in Kusatsu, Shiga
- Maritime Interdiction Operations
- Masivo Integrado de Occidente, a bus-based mass-transportation system being constructed in Cali, Colombia
- Mio, My Son, a 1954 children's book by Astrid Lindgren
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.