Miquelon Lake Provincial Park
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Beach: On the shallow western side, a beach is located, along with phones, playgrounds, paved paths, and several other amenities. The beach has a designated swimming area.
- Birding: Many species of birds stop at this location in their migration patterns.
- Boating: There is a hand-launch at the park. The largest lake, Miquelon Lake, is available for boating.
- Camping: Numerous campsites are available, in multiple different blocks. There are options for electricity campsites and electricity-less campsites.
- Sports: Ice skating, cross-country skiing paths, hiking trails, snowshoeing paths, and a golf course are located at or near the park.
- Alberta Tourism, Parks, Recreation & Culture. "Miquelon Lake Provincial Park". Archived from the original on 2008-05-01. Retrieved 2007-07-23.
|This Alberta protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|