Mohammad Sarwar Mir
He started his career in 1999 as a model and then switched to the theatre in Delhi and later on worked with several renowned directors M K Raina and Bapi Bose in Delhi. He was part of three National School of Drama workshops as well. He would travel to Mumbai for meetings and look tests. He moved to Mumbai permanently in late 2014, before getting an opportunity to be a part of two high-profile films, Bajrangi Bhaijaan (2015) and Phantom (2015 film) (2015). In the former, he played the father of the lost Pakistani girl Shahida, who is guided by Salman Khan's character back to Pakistan. Sarwar also worked on the production of Kashmir Daily, a self-financed Kashmiri film venture, for a period of four years. The actor also is involved in making Kashmiri films and contributes to the industry's projects without charging a fee in order to encourage film making among residents of the area. Mir has recently Directed a Film BED NO.17 in Srinagar and the film will be screened in several film festivals.
In 2017, Sarwar worked on the production of Mani Ratnam's Tamil film Kaatru Veliyidai (2017) and shot for the film in Hyderabad and Ladakh. He successfully auditioned for the film, with date clashes meaning he opted out of his role in Naam Shabana (2017) for the opportunity. His recent movie is Laila Majnu (2018) A film By Imtiyaz Ali filmed in Kashmir. He is working on some of the project's right now. Kedarnath is releasing on 7 December and Kesari on 21 March 2019. 
|2017||Jolly LLB 2||Inspector Beigh|
|Kaatru Veliyidai||Muzaffar Khan||Tamil|
|2016 The End||Michael / Kashmiri|
|Bose: Dead/Alive||Rehmat Khan/Talwar||English, Hindi|
|2018||Kashmir Daily||Hussain Durrani||Hindi,
|Aiyaary||Lt.Col Hari Nath||Hindi|
|Lateef to Laden||Crush India|
- "In Conversation with Sarwar, 'The Industry is a Cakewalk'". The Moviean. 2018-03-09.
- "Bio-Feature: Sarwar". harmukhnews.com. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Bollywood offers a more serene destination for talents from Kashmir". mid-day.com. 2017-03-19. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- Naqash, Rayan. "Against the odds, a movie about Kashmir by Kashmiris with the message 'If I can, so can't others'". scroll.in. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Kashmiri film chronicling a journalist's fight against drug abuse screened in Srinagar". hindustantimes.com. 20 March 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "'Bed No.17' to head for int'l film festivals". 2018-06-18.
- "Mani Ratnam's energy level very inspiring: Mir Sarwar". indiatvnews.com. 2017-03-16. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Mir Sarwar in Kaatru Veliyidai". deccanchronicle.com. 11 February 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Left Naam Shabana for Kaatru Veliyidai : Mir Sarwar". newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "'Kesari' is an upcoming Indian period war drama film based on the Battle of Saragarhi". 2018-09-12.