This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||Amsterdam (January 2001)|
Mirabeau B.V. is a digital agency headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Mirabeau has offices also in Eindhoven, and Rotterdam — both in the Netherlands — Paris, and Guangzhou. It employs about 300 people. The company was acquired by Cognizant in 2016.
In 2001, the founders Adjan Kodde, Erik Hamoen, Godfried Bogaerts and Heini Withagen started the company in Amsterdam. Mirabeau's first set of clients — Funda, Aegon, ING — have helped to boost the company's growth since its early days. In 2004, Mirabeau won its first Usability Award for its work, Funda's website. In 2005, they opened an office in Eindhoven, followed in 2006 by another one in Rotterdam. In 2010, Mirabeau won the Dutch Interactive Award for KLM website and in 2012, for its work with Jumbo Supermarkten. Mirabeau is classified by Deloitte as a "Best Managed Company".
- "Contact us | Mirabeau". www.mirabeau.nl. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- Cognizant. "Cognizant to Acquire Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Agency Mirabeau BV". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-11-29.
- "Mirabeau timeline". Mirabeau.nl. 2014-04-10. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "Genomineerden bekend 26 mei as. uitreiking LantarenVenster | Usability Award 2011". Usabilityaward.nl. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "Dutch Interactive Awards". Dutchinteractiveawards.nl. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "Dutch Interactive Awards 2012". Dutchinteractiveawards.nl. Archived from the original on 2014-06-25. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "Qualifieds Best Managed Companies 2013 | Deloitte". Actueel.deloitte.nl. Archived from the original on 2014-05-11. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "Mirabeau wederom Best Managed Company - Emerce". Emerce.nl. Retrieved 2014-04-23.