From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mirabilis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirabilis is a Latin adjective meaning "amazing, wondrous, remarkable", and is used to refer to:
- Mirabilis (album), the fifth album (2005) by British vocal group Mediaeval Baebes
- Mirabilis (band), an ethereal/neo-classical band
- Mirabilis (company), an internet company, owned by Digital Sky Technologies, that produced ICQ
- Mirabilis (plant), a genus of herbaceous perennial plants
- Mirabilis, a novel by Susann Cokal
- Annus mirabilis, a Latin phrase meaning "wonderful year" or "year of wonders" (or "year of miracles")
- Anorexia mirabilis, religious fasting to the point of starvation, particularly of women and girls of the Middle Ages
- W. mirabilis
- Tuba Mirabilis (organ stop), a particularly powerful reed stop on high pressure wind.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirabilis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.