Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mirabilis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirabilis is a Latin adjective meaning "amazing, wondrous, remarkable", and is used to refer to:
- Mirabilis (album), the fifth album (2005) by British vocal group Mediaeval Baebes
- Mirabilis (band), an ethereal/neo-classical band
- Mirabilis (company), an internet company, owned by Digital Sky Technologies, that produced ICQ
- Mirabilis (plant), a genus of herbaceous perennial plants
- Mirabilis, a novel by Susann Cokal
- Annus mirabilis, a Latin phrase meaning "wonderful year" or "year of wonders" (or "year of miracles")
- Anorexia mirabilis, religious fasting to the point of starvation, particularly of women and girls of the Middle Ages
- W. mirabilis
- Tuba Mirabilis (organ stop), a particularly powerful reed stop on high pressure wind.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirabilis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.