Miracle on 1st Street
|Miracle on 1st Street|
|Revised Romanization||1Beonga-ui gijeok|
|Directed by||Yoon Je-kyoon|
|Produced by||Yoon Je-kyoon
|Written by||Yoo Seong-hyeob|
|Music by||Lee Byung-woo|
|Edited by||Shin Min-kyung|
|Distributed by||CJ Entertainment|
Miracle on 1st Street is a 2007 South Korean comedy-drama film. Written and directed by Yoon Je-kyoon, it reunited him with actors Im Chang-jung and Ha Ji-won, the stars of his earlier film Sex Is Zero. With 2,750,457 admissions, Miracle on 1st Street was the 5th most popular Korean film of 2007.
Pil-je is a gangster who has been sent by his bosses to evict the residents of a poor neighborhood on the edge of Seoul, so that their homes can make way for some new luxury apartments. But after he befriends some of the locals, including female boxer Myung-ran and a group of young children, he starts to have a change of heart.
- Im Chang-jung as Pil-je
- Ha Ji-won as Myung-ran
- Joo Hyun as Director Lee
- Jung Doo-hong as Myung-ran's father
- Lee Hoon as Tae-suk
- Kang Ye-won as Seon-joo
- Park Chang-ik as Il-dong
- Park Yoo-seon as Yi-soon
- Ko Tae-ho as Deok-goo
- Kim Hee-won as Director Kim
- "Il Beonga-eui Gi-jeok (Miracle on 1st Street) (2007)". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "The Best Selling Films of 2007". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 2015-04-12.
- Official website (Korean)
- Miracle on 1st Street at the Korean Movie Database
- Miracle on 1st Street at the Internet Movie Database
- Miracle on 1st Street at HanCinema
- Miracle on 1st Street at AllMovie
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|