From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miraflores is the name of several places in Spanish-speaking countries. It is also the name of a battle fought in Peru in 1881. It means "to watch flowers" or "flower's view" from mira ("watch") and flores ("flowers").
- Miraflores, Distrito Nacional, a sector in the city of Santo Domingo, the Dominican Republic
- Miraflores, a neighbourhood near Lisbon, Portugal
- Miraflores, a neighbourhood in Marbella, Spain
- Miraflores de la Sierra, a town and municipality in the Community of Madrid, Spain
- Miraflores, Baja California Sur, a town in the municipality of Los Cabos, Mexico
- South America
- Miraflores, Catamarca, a village and municipality in Argentina
- Miraflores, Chaco, a village and municipality in Argentina
- Miraflores Private Neighborhood, in Tortuguitas, Greater Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Miraflores Neighborhood, in La Paz, Bolivia
- Miraflores (Chile), a residential suburb in Viña del Mar, Valparaíso Region, Chile
- Miraflores, Guaviare, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Miraflores, Boyacá, a town and municipality in Colombia
- Miraflores (Ecuador), a residential quarter in Ambato, Ecuador
- Miraflores, a city sector of Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Miraflores District, Lima, one of the 43 subdivisions of the city of Lima, Peru
- United States
- Miraflores, California, a ghost town
- Miraflores Charterhouse, a Carthusian monastery in Burgos, Spain
- Miraflores (Panama), a lock in the Panama canal
- Miraflores Palace, in Caracas, the official workplace of the President of Venezuela.
- Museo Miraflores, an archeological museum in Guatemala City
- Miraflores Altarpiece, a 15th-century triptych painted by Rogier van der Weyden
- Battle of Miraflores, in the Miraflores District of Lima, Peru
- CB Miraflores, a basketball club in Burgos, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miraflores.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.