|Full name||Mirahmetjan Muzepper|
|Date of birth||January 14, 1991|
|Place of birth||Kashgar, Xinjiang, China|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left-back, Midfielder|
|2010||→ Henan Jianye (loan)||21||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 November 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 20 November 2018
Mirahmetjan Muzepper (Chinese: 木热合买提江·莫扎帕; pinyin: Mùrèhémǎitíjiāng Mòzhāpà; Uyghur: مىراكھمادژون مۇزاففار; born 14 January 1991 in Kashgar), also known as Maitijiang (Chinese: 买提江), is a Uyghur–Chinese professional association football player who currently plays for Tianjin Teda in the Chinese Super League. He is the first Uyghur player to appear for the Chinese national football team.
Mirahmetjan grew up from a football family with his father Muzepper and grandfather Zunun Mamut both playing within the Xinjiang region. At a young age he would quickly draw the attentions of Shandong Luneng and join their youth team where he would win several youth championships, which attracted the interests of Henan Construction who took him on loan at the beginning of the 2010 Chinese Super League season where he would make his senior debut in a league game against Jiangsu Sainty on April 18, 2010 that was a 0-0 draw.
After a productive season where Mirahmetjan established himself as a regular for Henan he would return to Shandong at the beginning of the 2011 Chinese Super League and would go on to make his first senior appearance for the club in a league game against Chengdu Blades on April 1, 2011 as a substitute Wang Yongpo in a 3-3 draw.
On 5 January 2014, Mirahmetjan transferred to fellow Chinese Super League side Henan Jianye on a free transfer. On 31 December 2016, Henan Jianye officially confirmed that Mirahmetjan had left the club after a disagreement in negotiations for extending his contract.
Mirahmetjan was called up into China U-20's squad in 2009 where he would take part in the teams 2010 AFC U-19 Championship qualification. After China's successful qualification he would draw significant attention when he became the first Uyghur player to ever be called up to the senior team. The Chinese Head coach Gao Hongbo called him up for several training sessions in preparation for 2010 East Asian Football Championship on the basis of his youth performances, however he did not feature within the tournament. Mirahmetjan would return to the Chinese U-20 squad and take part in the 2010 AFC U-19 Championship where he would play in three games and saw China knocked out quarter-finals. After that tournament he was immediately promoted to the Chinese U-23 squad and included in the team that played in the Football at the 2010 Asian Games where he would once more play in three games and see China knocked out in the last sixteen. On 7 September 2018, Mirahmetjan made his debut for Chinese national team in a 1–0 away defeat against Qatar, coming on for Gao Lin in the 74th minute, which made him the first Uyghur player to appear for the Chinese national team.
Statistics accurate as of match played 11 November 2018.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|China PR||League||FA Cup||CSL Cup||Asia||Total|
|2010||Henan Jianye (Loan)||Chinese Super League||21||0||-||-||0||0||21||0|
- "买提江成维族国青第一人 "新疆王"期盼进国足". sports.163.com. 2009-08-11. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "0-0 - 比赛结果-中超数据库-搜狐". csldata.sports.sohu.com. 2010-04-18. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "3-3 - 比赛结果-中超数据库-搜狐". csldata.sports.sohu.com. 2011-04-01. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- 建业宣布签约鲁能边路悍将 另有中甲门神加盟 at sports.qq.com 2014-01-05 Retrieved 2014-01-09(in Chinese)
- 建业官宣两将离队：张力赴国安 买提江或签泰达 at sports.sohu.com 2016-12-31 Retrieved 2017-01-03(in Chinese)
- 泰达火爆官宣签约11人 3名教练8名球员 at sports.sohu.com 2017-01-09 Retrieved 2017-01-10
- "国足名单：维吾尔族国脚鲁能独苗 津川小将首入围". sports.sina.com.cn. 2010-01-21. Retrieved 2012-08-08.
- "热身-全场0射正门框2次救险 国足客场0-1卡塔尔". Netease (in Chinese). 2018-09-08. Retrieved 2018-09-10.
- "里程碑，买提江成为首位代表国足出战的新疆籍球员". dongqiudi.com (in Chinese). 2018-09-11. Retrieved 2018-09-12.
- 买提江 at sodasoccer Retrieved 2018-10-17 (in Chinese)