Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mirai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mirai may refer to:
- Mirai (software), 3D creation and editing suite
- Mirai (malware), used for launching distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Miraí, a municipality in Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Mirai (given name), a Japanese given name
- JDS Mirai, a fictional helicopter missile destroyer of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- "Mirai" (song), a 2013 song by Kylee
- Mirai Nikki, the Japanese name for the manga and anime Future Diary
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger, the 2000 Tokusatsu Super Sentai series
- "Mirai e...", a 1998 song by Himeka
- Mirai Ninja (disambiguation)
- Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai, a 2012 rhythm game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mirai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.