August 20, 1984 |
Kobe, Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
Life and career
Moriyama started training in dance when he was 5 years old. He trained in jazz dance, tap dance, ballet and hip-hop, and he appeared in several stage roles. He officially made his stage debut with 1999 Boys Time. In 2008, he played the lead character in a Japanese version of the musical RENT.
- Crying Out Love in the Center of the World (2004)
- Smile (2007)
- 20th Century Boys 1: Beginning of the End (2008)
- 20th Century Boys 2: The Last Hope (2009)
- 20th Century Boys 3: Redemption (2009)
- Fish Story (2009)
- Moteki (2010)
- Seiji: Riku no Sakana (2012)
- Kueki Ressha (2012)
- A Chorus of Angels (2012)
- Saint Young Men (2013)
- Human Trust (2013)
- Rage (2016)
- Waterboys 2 (2003)
- Itoshi Kimi e (2004)
- Kiken na Aneki (2005)
- Moteki (2010)
- Penance (2012)
- Inagakike no Moshu (2017)
- Dragon Quest Heroes II (2016)
- http://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2015/09/22/stage/star-actor-mirai-moriyama-shares-delight-mess/#.WHM6nPl96Uk. Missing or empty
- "Mirai Moriyama's profile (at Office Saku)" (in Japanese). Retrieved March 19, 2010.
- Mark Schilling (July 6, 2012). "'Kueki Ressha (The Drudgery Train)'". The Japan Times.
- Andrew Sun (December 13, 2012). "Film review: Penance". South China Morning Post.
- Mark Schilling (November 2, 2012). "'Kita no Kanariatachi (A Chorus of Angels)'". The Japan Times.
- Mirai Moriyama at the Internet Movie Database
- Mirai Moriyama at the Japanese Movie Database (Japanese)
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|