Kerr in 2013
Miranda May Kerr
20 April 1983
(m. 2010; div. 2013)
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
Miranda May Kerr (//; born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007 as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria's Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, and has written a self-help book.
Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13, winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Since 2008, Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models.
Kerr was born 20 April 1983 in Sydney and raised in Gunnedah, New South Wales. She is the daughter of Therese and John Kerr. Her mother was 17 years old when she gave birth. She has a brother, Matthew, who is two years younger. Kerr is of English ancestry, with smaller amounts of Scottish and French. During her childhood, Kerr "raced motorbikes and rode horses on her grandmother's farm". She describes her early life in the Australian countryside as "very grounding ... there wasn't any pretentiousness and no one really cared what you were wearing. You could just be you."
Her family moved to Brisbane to allow Kerr and her brother to experience city life. She graduated from All Hallows' School in 2000. Kerr studied nutrition and health psychology before pursuing modelling.
1997–2006: Career beginnings
At age 13, Kerr entered and won the 1997 annual Dolly magazine/Impulse model competition. She was flown to Sydney a week before her 14th birthday to shoot for the magazine. Upon Kerr's win, local media expressed "concerned outrage" at her young age. The controversy raised concerns about the glorification of young girls within the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries.
Of the press, Kerr said: "In the media at the time they were trying to cling on to anything remotely to do with paedophilia. Dolly is a magazine for teenage girls, not for old men. And I was fully clothed! Doing a winter shoot! They just made something out of nothing."
Kerr signed to Chic Management's Sydney division. She received considerable commercial exposure after a series of beachwear ads predominantly for Australian surf chain Billabong, in which Kerr modelled surf brands Tigerlily, Roxy, Billabong Girls, and One Teaspoon. Kerr was also the brand ambassador of Australia's most recognised swimwear brand, Seafolly in 2001. This increased her profile in the Australian and Asian markets, after which Kerr relocated to New York where she became co-owner of the Bowery Ballroom.
In New York, Kerr had a multitude of runway appearances and then signed with NEXT Model Management in early 2004. From there, she was booked for runway and print campaigns for labels, including Alex Perry, Baby Phat, Lisa Ho, Voodoo Dolls, Levi's, Bettina Liano, Nicola Finetti, L.A.M.B., Heatherette, Betsey Johnson, Trelise Cooper, Jets, John Richmond, Blumarine Swimwear, Neiman Marcus, Seafolly Swimwear, Anna Molinari, Rock and Republic, Roberto Cavalli, and Ober Jeans. Kerr was also booked for print in magazines such as Elle, Australian Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, and was featured in Australian television advertisements for clothing and hair-removal products.
In early 2006, Kerr appeared on the TV show Project Runway, modelling clothes for contestant Daniel Vosovic's final collection. She signed a contract with cosmetics firm Maybelline New York. Along with several other Victoria's Secret and Next agency models, Kerr was also featured in a music video for the single "Number One" by artists Kanye West and Pharrell.
2007–2012: Victoria's Secret and high fashion work
Following her success with Maybelline, Kerr became the first Australian model to be offered a contract with Victoria's Secret in 2007. Upon her acceptance, she became the first ever Australian Victoria's Secret Angel joining models Alessandra Ambrosio, Karolína Kurková, Adriana Lima, Selita Ebanks, Izabel Goulart, and Heidi Klum. Before becoming an Angel in 2007, Kerr was already picked to become the successor of Alessandra Ambrosio as the face of PINK in 2006. Kerr's popularity continued to increase as one of the globally recognised Angels when she appeared in the Victoria's Secret 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 televised runway shows, which aired on four continents.
In 2007, Kerr signed on as the face of Californian fashion retailer Arden B. After debuting in their spring and summer ad campaigns, Kerr returned for their fall 2007 campaign, shot by fashion photographer Diego Uchitel. Following her modeling success with Victoria's Secret, Kerr made a small guest appearance in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother alongside fellow Angels Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum and Selita Ebanks.
In 2008, Kerr became the new face of the fragrance Clinique Happy and signed a six-figure deal to be the new face of Australian department store David Jones, replacing model Megan Gale. She also appeared on the cover of British Harper's Bazaar. Earning an estimated $3.5 million over the previous 12 months, Forbes placed Kerr at No. 10 on the list of the world's top-earning models.
In June 2009, Kerr posed naked, chained to a tree, for an issue of Rolling Stone Australia, to raise awareness for the endangered koalas. In August, Kerr released an inspirational self-esteem, self-help book, Treasure Yourself. Treasure Yourself is aimed at female teenagers.In October, Kerr launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, with George Moskos,[better source needed] and became the face for the company. Kerr also shot a spring/summer ad campaign for XOXO. Kerr appeared in Forbes 2009 list of the world's highest-paid models, ranking at No. 9 with estimated earnings of $3 million. She left NEXT Model Management and signed with IMG Models. She then ended the year walking in the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
Kerr appeared in the 2010 Pirelli Calendar, photographed by Terry Richardson in Bahia, Brazil. Previously better known for her Victoria's Secret status rather than her high fashion work, Balenciaga is credited for launching her high fashion modelling career when casting directors Ashley Brokaw and Nicolas Ghesquière chose her to walk exclusively for the brand's spring 2010 runway show. It was her first designer fashion show, aside from Victoria's Secret, since 2007. A season later she walked for design company Prada for their fall 2010 collection in Milan alongside fellow Angels Doutzen Kroes and Alessandra Ambrosio. Kerr then modelled for campaigns for Prada and Jil Sander, and was shot by Steven Meisel for the cover of Italian Vogue for September. She appeared on the Forbes 2010 list of the world's highest-paid models, ranking at No. 9 where she earned $4 million.
In January 2011, Kerr became the first pregnant model for Vogue when featured in Vogue Australia, being six months pregnant at the time of the shoot. In March she hit the catwalk for Balenciaga's fall 2011 ready-to-wear collection as part of Paris Fashion Week, two months after giving birth. Kerr also posed nude for a 2011 Harper's Bazaar photo shoot. In October at Paris Fashion Week SS12, Kerr walked for Dior, Lanvin, Chanel, John Galliano, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf and Loewe. Kerr was chosen to present the $2.5 million Victoria's Secret Fantasy Treasure Bra for their fashion show in November 2011. Kerr then featured in the Spring 2012 campaign for Bally alongside Julia Stegner.
In January 2012, she was named ambassador for Qantas. In March, Kerr walked for Chanel and Miu Miu at Fall/Winter Paris Fashion Week. Kerr was featured on the June cover of Numéro Tokyo, shot by Nino Muñoz. In August, Kerr appeared on the cover of Vogue Turkey and in November, was named the new face of high street brand Mango, replacing Kate Moss for its spring/summer 2013 campaign. Kerr placed at No. 7 in Forbes 2012 list of the world's highest-paid models with earnings of $4 million.
2013–present: Continued success
In March 2013, negotiations to renew her five-year contract with David Jones "fell through," leading to a peaceful split between the two parties. The following month, it was reported that Kerr's three-year, $1-million contract with Victoria's Secret was not being renewed. Anonymous sources claimed Kerr had a "difficult reputation" and was not "a big seller for VS"; however, Kerr's camp stated she was unable to commit the necessary time to the brand. In response, Victoria's Secret chief marketing officer Ed Razek stated he had already invited Kerr to walk in that year's fashion show. Kerr headlined the April issue of Vogue Australia and the July issue of Vogue Korea.
She was ranked No. 2 in Forbes 2013 list of the world's highest-paid models, with estimated earnings of $7.2 million, which is $3.2 million more and a jump of five places in the list from the previous year. In October, Kerr was named the face of Austrian crystal house Swarovski for their fall 2013 campaign, and that December she starred in social shopping website ShopStyle's first national campaign.
In February 2014, Kerr became the face of Swedish clothing brand H&M. She then featured in high-profile campaigns for Reebok and Wonderbra. In March, Kerr opened and closed for Sonia Rykiel at Fall/Winter Paris Fashion Week. On 22 April 2014, Kerr released her first single online, featuring her and crooner Bobby Fox, in a cover of Elvis Presley's "You're The Boss". In July, Kerr became the face of the Escada fragrance, Joyful, attending the launch at the brand's flagship Munich store. Kerr modelled for the covers of the May issue of Vogue Taiwan and the July issue of Vogue Australia. She was among the 50 models on the September cover of Vogue Italia, celebrating the magazine's 50th anniversary. She was also prominently featured in the November, 15-year anniversary issue of Vogue Japan, shot by Mario Testino. Kerr ranked No. 3 on the 2014 Forbes list of highest earning models, earning an estimated $7 million.
Kerr was the cover model for the February 2015 issue of American Harper's Bazaar, shot by Richardson. She also covered the March issue of Australian Harper's Bazaar, shot by Kai Z Feng. In July, Kerr designed a jewelry line with Swarovski, having served as the face of the brand since 2013. Kerr spoke of the collaboration, "I wanted it to be reflective of myself and my personality and who I am. And [Swarovski] really let me have full creative control. I knew what I wanted. I wanted it to be fine, and delicate and have meaning, and hopefully, inspiration." Kerr ranked No. 6 on the 2015 Forbes list of highest earning models, earning an estimated $6.5 million. She then appeared on the December cover of Vogue Thailand. She was also shot by Doug Inglish in a short video as part of LOVE's annual advent calendar.
Kerr began 2016 fronting Riccardo Tisci's Spring/Summer campaign for Givenchy, alongside models including Joan Smalls, Natalia Vodianova and fellow Australian, Gemma Ward. Her January/February cover for Australian Harper's Bazaar sparked controversy, depicting a nude Kerr under the cover line "What Lies Beneath." The cover was later pulled from the national supermarket chain, Coles. In March, Kerr was announced as the face of Joe Fresh's fall campaign. She also featured on international covers of Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Madame Figaro and L'Officiel. In June, she opened Jeremy Scott's Resort 2017 show for Moschino, alongside veteran models including Devon Aoki and fellow Victoria's Secret Angels Chanel Iman and Alessandra Ambrosio. The same month, Kerr filmed a guest mentor role on cycle 10 of Australia's Next Top Model. Kerr ranked No. 10 on the 2016 Forbes list of highest paid models, earning an estimated $6 million.
In February 2017, Kerr featured in a commercial for Buick, alongside Cam Newton, which aired during Super Bowl LI. In July, she appeared in a video campaign for Louis Vuitton entitled Connected Journeys, celebrating the launch of the brand's Tambour Horizon smartwatch, which also featured celebrities including Jennifer Connelly, Doona Bae, Jaden Smith and Catherine Deneuve.
In February 2010, Kerr became the subject of global headlines when David Kiely, a banker at Macquarie Bank in Sydney, was caught viewing explicit photos of her on his computer while in the background of a colleague's live television interview with Channel 7. Within days, a clip of the interview uploaded onto YouTube received over 1.3 million hits. Eventually, Kiely was suspended and an internet campaign launched on his behalf. Kerr herself gave him her backing: "I am told there is a petition to save his job, and of course I would sign it." The incident prompted a 100% increase in the number of Google searches for Kerr's name. A few days after the incident, Macquarie Bank announced that Kiely would keep his job.
Kerr has frequently been said to be one of the sexiest women in the world. Models.com ranks her number 4 on the Top 20 sexiest models. She has been ranked in FHM's '100 Sexiest Women' poll at No. 56 in 2009, No. 36 in 2010, No. 44 in 2011, No. 51 in 2012, No. 56 in 2013 and No. 48 in 2014. Kerr was named one of the "100 Hottest Women of All-Time" by Men's Health beating the likes of Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly and Sophia Loren. She was named "Sexiest Woman Alive 2012" by Esquire UK. The same year, Kerr was ranked No.1 on Australian Maxim's 2012 Hot 100 list. Kerr has also regularly ranked on AskMen's list of Top 99 Women coming in at No. 19 in 2008, No. 46 in 2009, No. 10 in 2010, No. 5 in 2011, No. 25 in 2012, No. 6 in 2013 and No. 46 in 2014.
The US has fallen in love with her. We love her because she has the most incredible girl-next-door look and she's also insanely beautiful. It means women are not intimidated by her looks and guys think they might be able to talk to her. It's a fantastic combination ... people want to be around her; she's fun on a shoot … and she's not stupid, which can be a very annoying trait among some models.
Model agent Ursula Hufnagl described Kerr as "the perfect endorsement", citing her ability to "truly sell a product".
In 2003, Kerr dated finance broker Adrian Camilleri. Following an Australian Securities and Investments Commission investigation, Camilleri was found guilty on five counts of fraudulent behaviour from February 2003 to February 2004. A 2007 newspaper report claims that Kerr suffered financially "after taking her boyfriend's financial advice" but chose not to take legal action.
In 2007, Kerr began dating actor Orlando Bloom. In 2009, a gang of thieves known as the Bling Ring broke into Bloom's home. The group stole luxury brand clothing and jewellery. In this case, the ringleader allegedly wanted Kerr's Victoria's Secret lingerie. Kerr and Bloom announced their engagement in June 2010, and were married the following month. Kerr gave birth to their son, Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, on 6 January 2011. In October 2013, Kerr and Bloom announced that they had separated several months earlier, and intend to end their marriage. The divorce was official by the end of 2013.
In 2014, during an interview with GQ Kerr discussed bisexuality. "I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never!"
In 2015, Kerr began dating businessman Evan Spiegel. They announced their engagement in July 2016 and married in May 2017. Kerr wore a custom Dior wedding dress designed by Maria Grazia Chiuri that was inspired by Grace Kelly. The couple have two sons, Hart (born May 2018) and Myles (born October 2019). They reside in Brentwood.
In June 2017, Kerr surrendered $8 million in jewellery to the US government amid an inquiry into the 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal. The jewellery had been given to her by Malaysian financier Jho Low in 2014, with whom she was at the time in a romantic relationship.
In response to claims that Kerr is a practicing Buddhist, she told The Telegraph, "I'm not Buddhist. I'm Christian. I pray every day. I meditate every day and I do yoga. I'm not religious, I'm spiritual. And praying is something my grandmother taught me as well. To pray and be grateful, have gratitude, is a big thing for me." She later told Into The Gloss:
I like to pray and I like to meditate. Doing just three minutes of prayer and a minimum of five minutes meditation twice a day sets the tone—like an arrow so that you're hitting your target. When I pray I always thank Mother Nature for all the beauty in the world; it's about having an attitude of gratitude. And then I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I've added, 'Please illuminate me. Please open my heart chakra. Open my aperture and uplift my consciousness so that I can be the best version of myself.'
She credits meditation, speaking with friends, and writing as ways of dealing with challenges such as the death of her then-boyfriend at age 15, and "makes it a priority to pray about forgiving herself and others."
|2014||The Bling Ring||Herself||Archive footage|
|2007||Australia's Next Top Model||Herself||Episode: "The Winner"|
|2007||How I Met Your Mother||Episode: "The Yips"|
|2012||Project Runway All Stars||Guest judge||Episode: "Good Taste Tastes Good"|
|2012||Project Runway Australia||Guest judge||Episode: "Episode One"|
- "Miranda Kerr - Model". MODELS.com.
- Kerr, Miranda (3 December 2012). Treasure Yourself: Power Thoughts for My Generation. London: Hay House. ISBN 9781401941895.
- "Miranda Kerr 2013". Forbes. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- "Miranda Kerr". Forbes. Retrieved 10 June 2020.
- Miranda's blog. PortmansComAu. Retrieved 26 April 2008.
- Rachel Brown (11 July 2010). Is Miranda Kerr pregnant? Archived 29 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine. The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Miranda Kerr's mother on stepping out of her model daughter's 'shadow'". Telegraph.
- "Miranda Kerr - Biography". Hello! Magazine.
- Elissa Blake (11 November 2007). Miranda's Model Life The Daily Telegraph Australia. Retrieved 26 April 2008.
- Miranda Kerr Childhood Photos Archived 24 December 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Childhood Photos rare Collections
- Melissa Field (8 October 2009). Miranda's Kerr-Ching! factor Archived 9 November 2012 at the Wayback Machine. The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
- "It's back: young model contest that caused a stir for Kerr". Sydney Morning Herald.
- Miranda Kerr Archived 8 December 2007 at the Wayback Machine OneThousandModels. Retrieved 26 April 2008.
- Miranda Kerr at Fashion Model Directory
- Miranda Kerr. Archived 2 October 2018 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 3 March 2010.
- Holly Byrnes (3 April 2008). David Jones is Kerr's new darling Archived 16 June 2009 at the Wayback Machine. News.com.au. Retrieved 26 April 2008.
- Kiri Blakeley (30 April 2008). In Pictures: The World's 15 Top-Earning Models −10 Archived 11 August 2017 at the Wayback Machine Forbes. Retrieved 27 May 2008.
- Lubomirski, Natalia (3 June 2009). "Miranda Kerr bares all for koalas". Marie Claire.
- KORA Organics by Miranda Kerr Archived 5 June 2012 at WebCite. Koraorganics.com. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- Miranda Kerr – Advertising Archived 21 October 2017 at the Wayback Machine. Models.com. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- Lauren Streib (27 May 2009). The World's Top-Earning Models −9 Archived 18 November 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Forbes. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- Miranda Kerr – Fashion Model Archived 3 January 2019 at the Wayback Machine. New York. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- Gabriel Bell (18 June 2009). Terry Richardson and Most of the World's Models Gang Up for Pirelli Calendar 2010 Archived 2 September 2012 at WebCite. New York. Retrieved 21 February 2011.
- James Lim (26 September 2011). Prada or Balenciaga: Who Carries More Weight in Modeling? Archived 28 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine. New York. Retrieved 6 October 2011.
- Prada's Fashion Show Gets Heavenly Archived 8 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine (1 March 2010). CocoPerez.com. Retrieved 15 October 2010.
- "Top earning models". www.forbes.com. 12 May 2010. Archived from the original on 5 February 2011. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- Miranda Kerr is Vogue's first pregnant cover mode. Novafm.com.au. Retrieved 28 October 2011. Archived 13 January 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- "Miranda Kerr nude pic in Harper's Bazaar shows her post-baby career is shaping up gorgeously" Archived 5 September 2014 at the Wayback Machine (7 October 2011). The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
- Miranda Kerr – Shows Archived 21 October 2017 at the Wayback Machine. Models.com. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Ariana Finlayson (19 October 2011). "See Miranda Kerr's $2.5 Million Bra" Archived 3 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Us Magazine. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- "Miranda Kerr & Julia Stegner's Bally Campaign". Oyster Magazine. 29 November 2011. Archived from the original on 19 March 2016. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Fiona Byrne (13 January 2012). Does model Miranda Kerr have what it takes to get Qantas soaring again? Archived 24 July 2013 at the Wayback Machine. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- "Miranda Kerr's Vogue Turkey Cover Is Rather Odd". Huffington Post. 26 July 2012. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Miranda Kerr takes over as Mango rep". Sky News. Archived from the original on 2 April 2013. Retrieved 24 November 2012.
- Adams, Chanel. "Miranda Kerr takes over as the new face of Mango". Examiner.
- "Kerr placed at No. 7 in Forbes 2012 list of the world's highest-paid models". www.forbes.com. Archived from the original on 11 August 2017. Retrieved 5 September 2017.
- Krupnick, Ellie (22 March 2013). "Miranda Kerr 'Breaks Up' With David Jones, Replaced By Jessica Gomes & Montana Cox". Huffington Post. Archived from the original on 20 April 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Miranda Kerr Reportedly Dropped As VS Angel; Kate Upton and Diddy May Be Dating". Daily Beast. Archived from the original on 13 April 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Miranda Kerr leaving Victoria's Secret, 3 months/year too big a commitment". Fox News Channel. 11 April 2013. Archived from the original on 14 April 2013. Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Miranda Kerr Covers Vogue Korea For The July 2013 Issue (PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. 14 July 2013. Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- Le, Vanna (19 August 2013). "The World's Highest-Paid Models, 2013: Gisele's Earnings Down, Kerr's Are Up". Forbes.com. Archived from the original on 9 November 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- Hamilton, Carmen. "Behind the scenes on Miranda Kerr's next major campaign". Vogue Australia. Archived from the original on 14 October 2013. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- Sugar, Lisa. "Miranda Kerr Is the New Face of ShopStyle". PopSugar. Archived from the original on 28 March 2014. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- Madeline Boardman (22 April 2014). "Miranda Kerr Sings on "You're the Boss" with Bobby Fox: Listen to Supermodel's Debut Single". Us Weekly. Archived from the original on 25 April 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2014.
- "Miranda Kerr in Munich". Escada. 29 July 2014. Archived from the original on 23 December 2015. Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Watch: Miranda Kerr for Vogue Australia". Vogue Australia. 16 June 2014. Archived from the original on 20 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Frank, Julia (28 August 2014). "50 models cover Vogue Italia's 50th anniversary issue". Vogue Australia. Archived from the original on 3 October 2016. Retrieved 13 July 2016.
- "Miranda Kerr's Vogue Japan Photshoot Draws Criticism". Huffington Post. 30 September 2014. Archived from the original on 20 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "The World's Highest-Paid Models 2014". Forbes. Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Brown, Laura. "Kerr Boom!". Harper's Bazaar USA. Archived from the original on 28 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Miranda Kerr is Our March 2015 Cover Star". Harper's Bazaar Australia. Archived from the original on 20 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- Fleming, Olivia. "Miranda Kerr Launches Her First Jewelry Line". Elle.com. Archived from the original on 13 August 2015. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- "The World's Highest-Paid Models 2015". Forbes. Archived from the original on 18 September 2015. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- "Miranda Kerr teases nudity in steamy new clip for day 9 of LOVE Magazine's Advent calendar". news.com.au. Archived from the original on 27 January 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Villamarin, Jenalyn. "Miranda Kerr: Coles Supermarkets pulls Aussie model's nude cover for Harper's Bazaar Australia magazine". International Business Times Australia. Archived from the original on 14 February 2016. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Chung, Madelyn. "Miranda Kerr Is The New Face Of Joe Fresh's Fall 2016 Campaign". Huffington Post Canada. Archived from the original on 30 June 2016. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Miranda Kerr Gets Real About Model "Rejection"". Yahoo News Australia. Archived from the original on 15 July 2016. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Highest Earning Models - 2016". Forbes. Archived from the original on 21 September 2016. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- "Miranda Kerr, Justin Bieber And Tom Brady Star In The 2017 Super Bowl Commercials". The Huffington Post Australia. Archived from the original on 20 February 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "The First Louis Vuitton Smartwatch is here". Harper's Bazaar Australia. Archived from the original on 18 August 2017. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Campaigners rally to save 'racy pics' banker Dave's job" Archived 18 March 2019 at the Wayback Machine (4 February 2010). CNN. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- "Australia banker caught viewing erotic photos keeps job" Archived 28 February 2019 at the Wayback Machine. (5 February 2010). BBC News. Retrieved 5 February 2010.
- "Miranda Kerr's banker fan David Kiely to keep job" Archived 24 July 2013 at the Wayback Machine (5 February 2010). The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- Top Sexiest models Archived 30 August 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Models.com. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- Miranda Kerr Archived 11 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine. FHM. Retrieved 28 October 2011.
- The 100 Hottest Women of All-Time (2011) Archived 18 August 2012 at WebCite. Men's Health. Retrieved 3 January 2012.
- "Miranda Kerr – Exclusive Video". Esquire UK. Archived from the original on 2 November 2012. Retrieved 2 November 2012.
- "#6 Miranda Kerr". AskMen. Archived from the original on 13 December 2012. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- " Get Miranda Kerr's Casual Model Style". Huffington Post. 21 March 2013.
- "Aussie supermodel captures America's imagination". Courier Mail. November 2007.
- Kerr's ex Guilty (10 June 2009). The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- Jonathon Moran (11 November 2007). Miranda Kerr single but love may Bloom Archived 8 August 2012 at the Wayback Machine. The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- Orlando Bloom Meets Miranda Kerr's Parents Archived 3 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine (28 April 2008). People. Retrieved 27 September 2013.
- Nancy Jo Sales (20 October 2009). The Suspects Wore Louboutins Archived 21 January 2015 at the Wayback Machine. Vanity Fair. Retrieved 16 October 2010.
- It's official! Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are engaged Archived 25 June 2010 at the Wayback Machine. (21 June 2010) NY Daily News. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Secretly Marry! Archived 3 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine (22 July 2010). People. Retrieved 7 July 2008.
- "Miranda Kerr Biography". People. Time Inc. Archived from the original on 29 August 2016.
- Michaud, Sarah (19 January 2011). "Miranda Kerr: I Had a Baby Boy with Orlando Bloom!". People. Time Inc. Archived from the original on 19 January 2011. Retrieved 19 January 2011.
Baby Flynn arrived on Jan. 6, weighing 9 lbs., 12 oz., says the model on her Kora Organics Web site...
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Split Archived 30 September 2017 at the Wayback Machine. The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
- Maresca, Rachel. "Orlando Bloom speaks out on Miranda Kerr separation: 'Life sometimes doesn't work out exactly as we plan'". NY Daily News. New York. Archived from the original on 7 December 2013. Retrieved 14 December 2013.
- Dean, Sarah (7 September 2017). "Miranda Kerr says her divorce from Orlando Bloom was 'the right thing to do' but they're still friends". metro.co.uk. Archived from the original on 13 September 2017. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- "Miranda Kerr Opens Up About Divorce From Orlando Bloom". marieclaire.com. 8 September 2017. Archived from the original on 22 September 2018. Retrieved 22 September 2018.
- "Miranda Kerr 'Wants To Explore' Bisexual Feelings Following Orlando Bloom Split". The Huffington Post. 8 April 2014. Archived from the original on 31 May 2017. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- Vanmetre, Elizabeth. "Miranda Kerr, new billionaire beau Evan Spiegel display affection at LAX". New York Daily News. Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- Binkley, Christina (14 July 2020). "Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel: A Marriage of Mindfulness". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 15 July 2020.
- "Miranda Kerr and Evan Spiegel Are Engaged!". Archived from the original on 21 July 2016. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- "Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Intimate L.A. Ceremony". people.com. 28 May 2017. Archived from the original on 10 August 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2017.
- "Miranda Kerr's Wedding Dress: An Exclusive Look at Her Custom Dior Haute Couture Gown". Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- "Miranda Kerr Gives Birth to Baby No. 2!". Yahoo!. 9 May 2018. Archived from the original on 30 March 2019. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- Back, Grace (16 October 2019). "Miranda Kerr Announces The Name Of Her Third Son". InStyle Australia. Retrieved 10 August 2020.
- Ross, Martha (30 May 2017). "Evan Spiegel and Miranda Kerr, now married, can have sex". East Bay Times. Archived from the original on 10 May 2018. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Miranda Kerr forced to hand over $8m worth of jewellery". Sky News.
- Wright, Tom; Hope, Bradley (2018). Billion dollar whale: the man who fooled Wall Street, Hollywood, and the world. New York: Hachette Books. ISBN 9780306873577.
- Grose, Jessica. "Miranda Kerr: everyone's cup of tea?". The Telegraph. Archived from the original on 22 August 2014. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- "Miranda Kerr: 'I'm Christian' and 'I pray every day'". Fox News. 12 May 2014. Archived from the original on 26 August 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
Kerr also took the opportunity to clarify her religion, which has often been misreported. "…I'm not Buddhist. Orlando is," she told The Telegraph. "I'm Christian."
- "Miranda Kerr's 7 Rules For Adulthood". Into The Gloss. Retrieved 22 August 2014.
- Martinez, Jessica (19 August 2014). "Supermodel Miranda Kerr Says Prayer, Gratitude, Forgiveness Are Daily Rules She Lives By". The Christian Post. Archived from the original on 21 August 2014. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
The Australian model says she is Christian despite previous reports that she is a practicing Buddhist and believes in the power of forgiveness even in the "little things like looking at someone the wrong way, or snapping at someone." She also notes that she makes it a priority to pray about forgiving herself and others because when she does, it creates an "energy shift" in her life. "Even those that we find challenging to be around are sometimes the people that need the prayers the most," said Kerr. "If you've had an intense conversation with someone, a good thing to do would be to say to them, 'I forgive you, and please forgive me.' We all say things sometimes to hurt people, so it's important to forgive and have peace …"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miranda Kerr.|