|Head chef||Mauro Colagreco|
|Food type||Modernist cuisine|
|Rating||Michelin Guide, the best restaurant in the World 2019|
|Street address||30, avenue Aristide Briand|
The restaurant is run by Argentinian chef Mauro Colagreco, who previously worked with Bernard Loiseau, Alain Passard, Alain Ducasse and Guy Martin. He opened Mirazur in 2006 at the age of 29. He was awarded his first Michelin star within a year, followed by the second star in 2012. In 2019, Colagreco became the first chef not born in France to be awarded three stars in the French edition of the Guide Michelin.
World's 50 Best Restaurants
In 2019, Mirazur was voted the best restaurant in the world in the Restaurant Top 50. It had been in 3rd place in 2018 and 4th in 2017. The Top 50 first featured Mirazur in 2009, in 35th place, and it climbed the list over the following years, including a jump from 28th place to 11th in 2014.
- "Mirazur". viamichelin.com. Michelin. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- Rodriguez, Cecilia. "The World's 50 Best Restaurants: French 'Mirazur' At The Top". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "France's Mirazur crowned 'world's best restaurant'". 2019-06-26. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "9 Iconic Dishes from Mauro Colagreco of Mirazur". Fine Dining Lovers. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Michelin Stars Raining Down On Menton's Mirazur Restaurant". riviera-buzz.com. 27 January 2019. Retrieved 25 June 2019.
- "Mirazur". The World's 50 Best Restaurants. Retrieved 2019-06-25.
- O'Hare, Maureen (2019-06-25). "World's best restaurant for 2019 revealed". CNN Travel. Retrieved 2019-07-02.
- "Mirazur". The World's 50 Best Restaurants. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- Liao, Christina. "The World's 50 Best Restaurants of 2018: The Full Winners List". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
- "Past List 2013". The World's 50 Best Restaurants. Retrieved 2018-08-15.
|This France-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|