City Centre Mirdif
City Centre Mirdif indoor
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Opening date||March 26, 2010|
|Owner||Majid Al Futtaim (MAF Holding)|
|Architect||RTKL, and Holford Associates|
|No. of stores and services||430-450|
|No. of anchor tenants||8|
|Total retail floor area||5.9 million sq ft|
|No. of floors||2|
City Centre Mirdif is a shopping mall in the residential area of Mirdif, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It opened on March 26, 2010, and is developed and managed by Majid Al Futtaim Properties. City Centre Mirdif has a gross leasable area of 196,000 m2 and houses 465 retail stores.
City Centre Mirdif is pursuing LEED Gold certification, addressing local context and community, and incorporating comprehensive water resource and energy-saving strategies. The 230,000-square-meter center has set a standard for future sustainable development in the area.
City Centre Mirdif offers entertainment choices, including iFLY Dubai (an indoor sky-diving simulation centre), Sky Trail & Climbing Wall (a multi-faceted obstacle course that is suspended along the ceiling of the mall), Little Explorers (a children's edutainment centre designed to help younger children explore their environment through an interactive learning experience), Soccer Circus Dubai (a fully interactive football attraction), Yalla! Bowling (a 12-lane cosmic ten pin bowling attraction featuring advanced video simulation and video games), Magic Planet (the region's leading family entertainment centre), Aquaplay (a new water-based recreation facility), and VOX Cinemas with state-of-the-art screens.
Stores at the City Centre Mirdif include Emax (electronics retailer), Hamleys (toy retailer), Clas Ohlson (home improvement store), Boots, Areej (cosmetics and perfumes), VaVaVoom (beauty products and fragrances), Nayomi (lingerie), Nine West, Karen Millen, New Look, Miss Selfridge, H&M, American Eagle Outfitters, Zara, Pierre Cardin, Max Value, The North Face, Timberland, Armani Jeans, Hackett (British designer menswear), Sun & Sand Sports, Nike, Early Learning Centre, Destination Maternity (maternity fashion and accessories), Mothercare, Mamas & Papas, Bhs Kids, Marina (home furnishings), Lakeland (kitchenware), Virgin Megastore, Jumbo Electronics, Bose, Canon, Etisalat, Paris Gallery (offering fragrances from Agent Provocateur, Boss, Boucheron, Burberry, Bvlgari, Chanel, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Hermes, Jean Paul Gautier, Kenzo, Lacoste, Paloma Picasso, Vera Wang, and Yves Saint Laurent, watches by Cartier, Diesel, DKNY, Just Cavalli, and Versace).
City Centre Mirdif houses over 80 restaurants and cafés. Restaurants include Abdel Wahab, Uno Chicago Grill, Japengo, Gazebo. Two food courts offer 34 outlets, restaurant precincts, coffee shops and casual dining.
- "Mirdifcitycentre". Mirdifcitycentre.com. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- "Thenational.ae". Thenational.ae. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- "City Centre Mirdif - Majid Al Futtaim".
- "Mirdif City Centre".
- Dubai FAQs. "Mirdif City Center".
- "Mirdif City Centre". RTKL.
- "Your Local Travel Guide to Worldwide Destinations - My Destination". MyDestination.com Hubsite Travel.
- "VOX Cinemas Mirdif City Centre". Time Out Dubai.
- Editor. "City Centre Mirdif". Dubai Online.
- City Centre Mirdif. "Shopping".
- RoundMenu Dining. "Mirdif City Centre Restaurants". RoundMenu.com.
- "The Royal Indian Journey - Best Indian Restaurant in Dubai".
- "Find Your Nearest Carluccio's Italian Restaurant".
- City Centre Mirdif. "VOX Cinema Dubai - View latest blockbuster movies in Dubai, City Centre Mirdif".
- "VOX Cinemas City Centre Mirdif". Dubai Online.
- "VOX Mirdiff City Centre Cinema". elCinema.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mirdif City Centre.|
- City Centre Mirdif website
- TEN Yellow Pages
- City Centre Mirdif - Shopping
- City Centre Mirdif - Dining
- City Centre Mirdif - Entertainment
- City Centre Mirdif - Services
- City Centre Mirdif - Events[permanent dead link]