|Native name||Mirjam Jäger|
9 November 1982 |
|Years active||1998 – 2015|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
Background and early years
Mirjam Jaeger was born in Zurich, Switzerland, surrounded by Alps, where she learned to ski at an early age. Although she grew up skiing, she learned how to snowboard when she was still a kid, and snowboarding quickly became her new passion.
In 1991, she tried snowboarding and started doing regional halfpipe competitions at the age of 16, finding the first sponsors to be able to compete. She competed in one Halfpipe World Cup and a few Europa Cups in Snowboarding, and while balancing her academic studies, she was able to ski and snowboard. It wasn’t until 2004 that she put aside her snowboard to focus on freeskiing only.
She gave her World Cup debut in skiing Halfpipe in 2004 in Les Contamines, France, where she finished in 6th place. Between 2006 and 2013 she’s had 3 podium finishes in World Cups. Two 2nd places in Les Contamines, France in 2006 and 2008 and a 3rd place in Cardrona, New Zealand in 2013. Her best finishes in the overall Halfpipe World Cup Ranking are a 2nd place in the 2005/2006 season, a 5th place in the 2012/2013 season and the 4th place in the 2013/2014 season.
In 2015, January, after getting injured in World Champs 2009, 2011 and 2013, she won the Bronze Medal at the FIS Feestyle Ski and Snowboarding World Championships in Kreischberg. In February she participated at the "Russian Freestyle Games", competing in both slopestyle and halfpipe, reaching 5th place in slopestyle and winning the halfpipe competition.
During the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in Sochi , in the all countries parade of athletes, she was the first athlete to be framed by the cameras (min 3:18).
Winter Olympics 
|20 Feb 2014||Sochi, Russia||Halfpipe||8th|
|2011||Deer Valley, United States||Halfpipe||7th|
|2015||Kreischberg, Austria||Halfpipe||Bronze Medal|
Winter X Games
Winter Dew Tour
Russian Freestyle Games
In her modeling career, after being subject to various advertising campaigns for sports equipments such as skis, boots, glasses, overalls etcetera, Mirjam was the cover girl of the German language edition of Maxim for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland in February 2014, and was also featured in the February 2014 issue of Maxim Thailand  as well as the March 2014 issue of Maxim Australia.
She has also finished in 3rd place in the Maxim Hot 100 Switzerland list in 2013, being the only athlete finishing within the Top 20.
In the summer of 2014, she participated as a contestant on the TV series "Stable Wars Del Mar" (season 2) in the team along with Nanci Dahl and Karen Headley. The TV series started to broadcast on Fox Sports San Diego on Monday, November 10, 2014.
In June 2015 Mirjam debuted as a sports broadcaster for Blick.ch. She presents talk shows and sports events.
- In other languages than German that do not have the letter "ä" as part of the regular alphabet or in limited character sets such as US-ASCII, ä is frequently replaced with the two-letter combination "ae". For this reason, her last name, "Jäger", is also written as "Jaeger" by replacing the umlaut on the A with the letters AE.
- "Dew Tour Athletes". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Snowboard results". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "World Cup Standings". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Freestyle Skiing at the 2014 Sochi Winter Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Facebook pic". facebook.com. Retrieved 2015-02-03.
- "FIS Freestyle Ski & Snowboard World Championships 2015". Retrieved 2015-02-03.
- "Russian Freestyle Games 2015". Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- "Mirjam Jäger tritt zurück". Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Watson, Mirjam Jäger". Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- ""Time to say goodbye" - Instagram pic". Retrieved 2015-03-26.
- "Incredible Celebrations At The Sochi Closing Ceremony". youtube.com. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Mirjam Jaeger at Winter X Games". Archived from the original on 2015-02-23. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Winter Dew Tour 2011". Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Facebook pic". Retrieved 2015-03-02.
- "Sotschi-Olympionikin Mirjam Jäger ist neues Maxim-Covergirl". maxim-magazin.com. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Maxim Magazine, Thailand february 2014". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Maxim Magazine, Australia march 2014". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Maxim Schweiz – Hot 100 (2013)". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Maxim Schweiz – Hot 100 (2014)". Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Maxim Schweiz – Hot 100 (2015)". Retrieved 2016-02-22.
- "Stable Wars: Del Mar 2014 – (TV series)". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Stable Wars Del Mar (season 2)". Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Ringier Group". Retrieved 2015-04-23.