Mirjana Bjelogrlić-Nikolov studied at the Faculty of Philology of the University of Belgrade and graduated with Diploma. She has been working at Radio Television of Serbia for many years. The experienced journalist is now editor-in-chief of the editorial board for the cultural program of the public broadcasting corporation.
- Priče za dosadno popodne (Stories for a boring afternoon), Filip Višnjić Publishing, Belgrade 2007,ISBN 978-86-7363-517-0.
- Šegrt lovca na vetrove (The Windhunter Šegrt); Službeni glasnik, Belgrade 2013, ISBN 978-86-519-1784-7.
- Animanima Festival Catalogue 2010 (biography, p. 27) on the website of issuu, retrieved on 2018-05-02.
- Notification on the website of Službeni glasnik, retrieved on 2018-05-02.
- Sekulić Award, notification of Glas javnosti, retrieved on 2018-05-02.
- COBISS (union catalogue COBISS) of National Library of Serbia, retrieved on 2018-05-02.
|This article about a Serbian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|