|Born||17 April 1995|
Bankstown, New South Wales
|Listed height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Listed weight||82 kg (181 lb)|
|NBA draft||2017 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Djeric started his career in 2012. He played for the Bankstown Bruins of the Waratah League, the NBL teams the Wollongong Hawks and the Townsville Crocodiles, and for the Townsville Heat of the Queensland Basketball League.
Prior to 2016–17 season, he signed for FMP of the Adriatic League. Later in 2016, he moved to Vršac of the Basketball League of Serbia. On 27 December 2017, he hit 9 three-pointers out of 11 attempts against Split.
National team career
Djeric was a member of the Australia national under-17 basketball team that won the silver medal at the 2012 FIBA Under-17 World Championship. Over eight tournament games, he averaged 9.8 points, 2.0 rebounds and 5.6 assists per game.
- O'Neil, Rohan (28 July 2016). "Townsville QBL star Mirko Djeric secures dream move to Serbia". Townsville Bulletin. Retrieved 2 April 2018.
- "Počinje ABA lige: Tandem preti Zvezdi, ne otpisujte Partizan". n1info.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Mirko Djerić puts on a show, as Vršac down Split". aba-liga.com. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Cairns Taipans Sign Mirko Djeric". nbl.com.au. Retrieved 30 May 2019.
- "Team Australia at 2012 FIBA Under-17 World Championship". fiba.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.
- "Australia 5 - Mirko Djeric". archive.fiba.com. Retrieved 1 January 2018.