Selvaggi at the 2008 Eneco Tour.
|Full name||Mirko Selvaggi|
11 February 1985 |
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb)|
|Current team||Wanty–Groupe Gobert|
Born in Pistoia, Italy, Selvaggi turned professional with the UCI Professional Continental team Cycle Collstrop in 2008 after winning stage 2 in the Giro di Toscana. In 2009, he moved to Amica Chips–Knauf but the team was disbanded at the end of 2009. Selvaggi was then recruited by UCI ProTeam Astana recruited Selvaggi for his experience in spring classics.
- 6th Ruota d'Oro
- 1st Trofeo Tempestini Ledo
- 3rd Overall Giro di Toscana
- 1st Stage 2
- 7th Trofeo Franco Balestra
- 2nd Classic Loire Atlantique
- 9th Tour du Finistère
- 4th Dwars door Vlaanderen
- 8th Coppa Bernocchi
- 6th Overall Tour of Turkey
- 10th Overall Four Days of Dunkirk
- Been, José (1 October 2013). "Leukemans among Vacansoleil-DCM riders moving to Accent Jobs-Wanty". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. Retrieved 23 December 2013.
Frederik Veuchelen and Mirko Selvaggi signed for Wanty.
- Tyler, Richard. "Selvaggi bound for Astana". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 17 July 2010.
- "Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team (VCD) – NED". UCI World Tour. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|