|Date of birth||1 September 1951|
|Place of birth||Prague, Czechoslovakia|
|1992–1995||1. FC Amberg|
|2000–2001||FC Viktoria Plzeň|
|2008||Tianjin Teda F.C. (assistant)|
|2008–2009||FC Zenit Čáslav|
|2009–2010||FC Baník Ostrava|
|2011–2012||FK Mladá Boleslav|
|2013–2014||Czech Republic U19|
|2013–2014||SK Slavia Prague|
|2014–2015||FC Viktoria Plzeň|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Koubek coached several Czech clubs. He placed second with FC Zenit Čáslav in Czech Second League in 2008–09 season. In the 2009–10 Czech First League, he led FC Baník Ostrava to the third place in the league table. The 2010–11 season however started with miserable results for Baník, with the club losing seven of the opening 13 matches, and Koubek was sacked in October.
Koubek returned to the Czech First League as the manager of Mladá Boleslav on 28 May 2011. Koubek led Boleslav to fourth place in the 2011–12 Czech First League and qualification for the following season's UEFA Europa League. However, after a run of three consecutive league defeats, he resigned from his position in September 2012. Koubek was appointed to the manager's position at Slavia Prague in September 2013 following the resignation of former boss Michal Petrouš. He was sacked in March 2014. In August 2014 he became the new manager of FC Viktoria Plzeň and in May 2015 won his first league title. On 30 May 2016 Koubek was announced as the new manager of Bohemians 1905.
- SK Kladno
- FC Viktoria Plzeň
- As of 07 April 2017
|Plzeň||24 October 2000||1 December 2001||38||11||7||20||58||64||−6||28.95|
|Kladno||1 July 2003||1 June 2007||131||56||34||41||168||118||+50||42.75|
|Čáslav||1 June 2008||20 June 2009||31||16||9||6||44||27||+17||51.61|
|Ostrava||20 June 2009||25 October 2010||52||22||16||14||70||51||+19||42.31|
|Mladá Boleslav||28 May 2011||15 September 2012||50||21||11||18||73||61||+12||42.00|
|Czech Republic U19||10 July 2013||24 January 2014||9||6||1||2||21||12||+9||66.67|
|Slavia Prague||19 September 2013||3 March 2014||12||4||4||4||9||15||−6||33.33|
|Viktoria Plzeň||12 August 2014||16 August 2015||40||28||5||7||81||35||+46||70.00|
|Bohemians 1905||30 May 2016||05 April 2017||26||8||7||11||25||31||−6||30.77|
- "Fotbalisté Ostravy jsou bez trenéra, Koubek byl po další prohře odvolán". idnes.cz (in Czech). 25 October 2010. Retrieved 2011-08-03.
- "Boleslav oznámila nového kouče, na prvoligovou scénu se vrací Koubek". idnes.cz (in Czech). 2011-05-28. Retrieved 2011-05-29.
- "Mladá Boleslav je bez trenéra, Koubek po porážce rezignoval" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 15 September 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2012.
- "Po Petroušovi povede fotbalovou Slavii Miroslav Koubek" (in Czech). Czech Radio. 18 September 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- Huml, Ondřej; Stránský, Luděk. "Šok ve Slavii! Nové vedení vyhodilo trenéra Koubka, nahradí ho Holanďan". Gambrinus liga (in Czech). Retrieved 3 March 2014.
- Willoughby, Ian (12 August 2014). "Plzeň name Koubek manager day after sacking Uhrin". Radio Prague. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- "Miroslav Koubek trenérem Bohemians - Vedení klubu dnes představilo nového trenéra A mužstva". bohemians.cz (in Czech). Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- (in Czech) FC Baník Ostrava profile
|This biographical article related to association football in the Czech Republic, about a goalkeeper, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|