Misako Uno and Awoo doll 'UNO' at the Asian Music Festival with UNICEF in 2011.
|Native name||宇野 実彩子|
July 16, 1986 |
Edogawa, Tokyo, Japan
|Other names||Uno-chan ( 宇野ちゃん)
Uno Misako (AAA)
Akane (茜) or Akane Sarasa (茜 さらさ?)
|Education||Shirayuri Women's University|
|Occupation||middle manager, musician, singer, health consultant, fashion designer, producer|
|Organization||YMCA and Japan Vegetarian Society|
|Notable work||The Grudge 2|
|Style||Popular, musical theatre, new-age music|
|Height||1.60 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||39 kg (86 lb)|
|Website||uno uno 0716|
|Also known as||Uno Misako (宇野実彩子?) (AAA)
Yabuki Akane (矢吹あかね?)
Misako Uno (宇野実彩子 Uno Misako?, born July 16, 1986) is a Japanese Tarento, artist, actress, essayist and talent agent best known as a female lead vocalist and dancer of the male and female performing arts group AAA. She is also the Middle manager of Avex Group, advertising manager of SHUFU TO SEIKATSU SHA (主婦と生活社) and public fasting Consultant of Japan Enzyme Hydrogen Medical Beauty Society (日本酵素・水素医療美容学会). Her first film was in the Hollywood horrorfilm 2006 The Grudge 2.
Uno-chan was born into a wealthy family. Her father was a copywriter and her mother was a social worker. Inspired by London's West End's Cats, who performed in stage, Uno-chan, from a young age, had aspirations of becoming a stage artists.
Her childhood were ashamed and unsure; she described her primary school years as "dark times", as she was not good at running and jumping. Afflicted with a frail body and slow response, while still young her determined to make herself regain confidence.
Her fifteen years time is spent at 'Shirayuri gakuen' (白百合学園). At the age of eight, she began to write essays and dance at this school. At the age of eleven, she and two other students left Japan, represent Ministry of Education to go the Germany's International Summer Camp.
But she could not speak with other students, for neither knew the other's language. She decided to study English hard and resolved on going abroad to study. After studying to London, in grade 8 summer vacation.
During her first year of high school Uno auditioned in Avex Group's "Avex Audition 2002", where she came in second out of Tens of thousands of participants. She was then signed onto the 'Avex Artist Academy'. A year later, she set up the dance club of Shirayuri Gakuen. This club is the predecessor of AAA.
She made her debut in the 2005 drama SLOW DANCE, though it was only a background music. Later that year, she appeared as Mai Honda in the art film Their waters (彼らの海) VIII -Sentimental Journey-. She had her first starring role as Akane Sueyoshi (末吉茜) in the 2006 antiwar drama Bokura no te (ボクラノテ).
In the same year, Columbia Pictures held an audition in search for actor to be signed under their company. She passed the audition, this made her Hollywood debut in the 2006 horror film The Grudge 2, Her role as Japanese students 'Miyuki Nazawa'.
She had her first starring film role as 'Taniyama Miguru' (谷山めぐる) in the 2010 Japan comedy film rendez-vous (ランデブー!). End of the year, She first appeared in NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen.
When in 2011, Her early experiences was included in the Stepping stone Vol.7 Misako Uno a English textbook compiled by MEXT middle school and high school. Time also honored Fukuhara Ai, Homare Sawa, Miyako Yoshida and Makoto Hasebe.
- 2005.7.27: SLOW DANCE ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK
- Groovin' (with Mayu)
- Good Time (with Mayu, ECO)
- Now Is The Time
- 2007.7.18: End of This Way
- End of This Way
- 2006: Theater of AAA-bokura no te- (Theater of AAA〜ボクラノテ〜?) … Akane Sueyoshi
- 2007: Super Battle Live Delicious Gakuin Bangaihen ~Delicious 5 Shijō Saidai no Teki~
- 2008: Love Letters
- 2010: Genji Monogatari and Ōguro Maki Songs -Boku wa Jyūnihitoe ni Koi wo Suru- (源氏物語×大黒摩季songs～僕は十二単に恋をする～?) … Aoi no Ue (葵の上?)
- 2011: Legend of the Galactic Heroes
- 2008: Hitomi (瞳?) … supporting role Keiko Endo
- 2010: Massugu na Otoko
- 2012: Umechan Sensei (梅ちゃん先生?) … Akane Yabuki
- 2013: Tokyo Toy Box (東京トイボックス?) … Hoshino Tsukiyama
- 2014: Big Tokyo Toy Box (大東京トイボックス?)
- 2006–2007: Uno Misako no English Lyrics Selection
- AAA Uno Misako no Radio Unoccoli (FM Niigata, 2011–present)
- 2010: UNO
- 2011: Kizuna Rensa (キズナレンサ?)
- 2011: Houkago Gomi Hiro (放課後のゴミヒーロー?)
- 2012: UNO-BON
- 2014: UNONU（you know）
- "AAA、愛がつながる全国ツアーのハイライト公演＜AAA Buzz Communication Deluxe Edition＞" (in Japanese). BARKS音楽ニュース. Retrieved 2011-06-28.
- "Celebrities：Misako Uno". Hollywood Staff. Hollywood.com. Retrieved 2006-10-31.
- （旬）歌手・俳優 宇野実彩子 (in Japanese). 朝日新聞デジタル. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- 東京ガールズコレクション2013 Autumn/Winter"【AAA 宇野実彩子】藤江れいな(AKB48)がインタビュー". 無料ネット動画WWSチャンネル. Retrieved 2011-11-23.
- AAA・全国ツアーが終了・宇野は父親からの手紙の誕生日サプライズで号泣した（松山公演）"POP JAM 2012年 10月/11月/12月". Music TV. Retrieved 2013-11-25.
- "【JUNON先読み】 宇野実彩子 UNO－BON 宣伝部長より、最後の演説！". ジュノン編集部（プラチナ☆JUNON）. Twitter. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- 編輯部 (April 8, 2011). "Stepping stone Vol.7 宇野実彩子さん" (PDF). 英検受験応援マガジン (文部科学省-公益財団法人 日本英語検定協会): 1–5.
- 白石梓 (March 1, 2011). "Tea Lounge Vol.36 宇野実彩子さん". THE EIKEN TIMES (公益財団法人 英語検定協会). Archived from the original on March 9, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-03.
- "Tea Lounge". 英検. Archived from the original on September 24, 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "SLOW DANCE ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK" (in Japanese). avex network. Retrieved 2013-12-14.
- 登場人物紹介 葵の上（宇野実彩子さん） (in Japanese). 『源氏物語×大黒摩季songs～僕は十二単に恋をする～』公式ブログ. Retrieved 2010-09-09.
- 松坂桃季、初舞台初主演作に気合十分 – ORICON STYLE
- 要潤主演で『東京トイボックス』連ドラ化 ヒロインはAAA宇野 – ORICON STYLE 2013年10月10日閲覧
- AAA・宇野実彩子、セクシー水着初披露「新しい宇野も楽しんで」 – ORICON STYLE
- 宇野実彩子 AAA on Twitter
- Misako Uno (AAA) on Instagram
- Misako Uno at the Internet Movie Database
- AAA (Triple A) official website
- ESTHE LEG Misafia