From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up misdirection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misdirection may refer to:
- Misdirection (magic), a technique used when performing magic tricks
- Feint, a technique used in strategy games and warfare
- Misdirection employed by criminals for the purpose of pickpocketing
- Limited hangout, a technique used by the intelligence services
- Counter trey, a technique used in American Football
- Psychobabble and technobabble, techniques used in fast talk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misdirection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.