Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up misdirection in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misdirection may refer to:
- Misdirection (magic), a technique used when performing magic tricks
- Feint, a technique used in strategy games and warfare
- Misdirection employed by criminals for the purpose of pickpocketing
- Limited hangout, a technique used by the intelligence services
- Counter trey, a technique used in American Football
- Psychobabble and technobabble, techniques used in fast talk
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misdirection.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.