From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||"Who is like God?"|
|Related names||Michael, Mikhail, Michal, Mischa, Micha, Míša|
|Look up Misha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misha is a diminutive of the Russian name Михаил (Mikhail). A hypocoristic of Michael, its English-language equivalent would be Mike. Non-Russian usages sometimes have it as a female name, and sometimes as Mischa.
- Misha Alperin, Ukrainian jazz musician
- Sir Misha Black, British architect
- Misha Calvin, Serbian rock guitarist
- Misha Cirkunov, Latvian-Canadian mixed martial artist
- Misha Collins (born 1974), American actor
- Misha Dichter (born 1945), American pianist
- Misha Glenny (born 1958), British journalist
- Misha Mengelberg (born 1935), Dutch jazz pianist
- Misha Reznikoff, American-Ukrainian artist
- Misha Segal, Israeli film producer and composer
- Misha Verbitsky (born 1969), Russian mathematician
- Misha (singer) (born 1975), Slovak R&B musician
- Misha (album), the second studio album by Misha
- Misha B (born 1992), British singer and X Factor 2011 finalist
- Misha Mansoor (born 1984), Guitarist of progressive metal band Periphery
- Mikhail Baryshnikov (born 1948) nicknamed "Misha", Russian dancer, choreographer and actor
- Mikheil Saakashvili, nicknamed "Misha", former President of Georgia
- Misha Zilberman (born 1989), an Israeli Olympic badminton player
- Misha, mascot of the 1980 Olympic Games
- Misha (Pita-ten), character from the anime and manga Pita-ten
- Misha Arsellec Lune, character in the PlayStation 2 game Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia
- Misha, from Katawa Shoujo.
- Misha Milanich, a character from the video game Mercenaries 2: World in Flames.
- Misha, a penguin from Andrey Kurkov's books Death and the Penguin and Penguin Lost
- Misha Latanya, eldest son of the Lion of Senet, in Jennifer Fallon's Second Sons Trilogy
- Misha Milgrom, the main character of the book Milkweed by Jerry Spinelli
- Misha, the "Heavy Weapons Guy" class from the video game Team Fortress 2
- Misha, a bear, one of the Rexxar's Companions from the Warcraft franchise
- Misha: A Mémoire of the Holocaust Years, hoax Holocaust memoir
- Misha (woreda), Hadiya Zone, Ethiopia
- Misha (magazine), Russian children's magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.