|Born||18 August 1982|
Mishal Raheja is an Indian television actor. Raheja made his debut with the MTV show Pyar Vyar and All That and is known for portraying the role of Dutta Bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan, Akash Sehgal in Love Story and Viplav Tripathi in TV series Ishq Ka Rang Safed. Currently, he is essaying the character of King Singh in the Zee TV daily soap opera Kumkum Bhagya.
Awards and nominations
Pepsi MTV Youth Icons
- 2008 - PMYI Nominee for Party Hard Drivers
The Indian Television Academy Awards
BIG Star Entertainment Awards
17th Lions Gold Awards
- 2009 - Most Prominent Actor (Male) Award for Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Perfect Achiever's Awards
- 2018 - Perfect Television Actor (Male) Award for Ishq Ka Rang Safed
Zee Rishtey Awards
- 2018 - Favorite Naya Sadasya Award for Kumkum Bhagya
- 2018 - Favorite Pita for Kumkum Bhagya (shared with Shabbir Ahluwalia )
- "Destiny's Childe – Mishaal Raheja". Indian Express. 5 December 2005.
- ""Anurag Basu is as good in television, as he is in films": Mishaal Raheja". OneIndia.com. 30 May 2007. Archived from the original on 17 February 2013.
- Shah, Jigar (4 December 2005). "Watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S the MTV way". The Tribune Online Edition. Chandigarh. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Cinevistaas New Show on MTV to be aired on 14th November". Balle Balle Radio. 2005-11-2005. Archived from the original on 19 April 2013. Retrieved 2011-01-13. Check date values in:
- Rashid, Parbina (27 February 2008). "Heart & Home: Mishaal Raheja". The Telegraph. Calcutta. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Mano Ya Na Mano - Official website". StarOne.in. Archived from the original on 18 December 2010. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "PEPSI MTV YOUTH ICON: PMYI Nominees". IN.com. Archived from the original on 6 October 2011. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "Replacing Irrfan Khan was a challenge, Mishaal Raheja". StarOne.in. 29 October 2010. Archived from the original on 1 January 2011. Retrieved 12 January 2011.
- "The BIG STAR ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS' nominees list announced". StarBuzz Online. 16 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-01-12.