"Mishka" is a diminutive form of the name "Mikhail".
Mishka may also refer to:
- Mishka (musician), a Bermudian reggae musician
- Mishka NYC, a clothing company and record label
- Misha, mascot for the 1980 Olympics, also known as Mishka
- Mishka Island, a small island in Bulgaria located within the Danube river
People with the first name "Mishka"
- Mishka Henner (born 1976), a Belgian-British artist
- Mishka Yaponchik (1891-1919), a Jewish-Russian-Ukrainian gangster, revolutionary and military leader
- Mishka Schneiderova, a character on the Australian soap opera Neighbours
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mishka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.