Jump to navigation Jump to search
Miskito may refer to:
- Miskito people, indigenous group in Honduras and Nicaragua
- Miskito language, original language of the Miskito people
- Miskito Coastal Creole, English based creole spoken in Nicaragua
- Miskito Languages, alternate name for Misumalpan languages
- Miskito Coast, alternate name for Mosquito Coast
- Miskito Cays, group of small islands in the Caribbean near Nicaragua
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miskito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.