From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miskito may refer to:
- Miskito people, indigenous group in Honduras and Nicaragua
- Miskito language, original language of the Miskito people
- Miskito Coastal Creole, English based creole spoken in Nicaragua
- Miskito Languages, alternate name for Misumalpan languages
- Miskito Coast, alternate name for Mosquito Coast
- Miskito Cays, group of small islands in the Caribbean near Nicaragua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miskito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.