Miss Arizona USA
Arizona has had a comparatively large number of semi-finalists and placings, but has never won the Miss USA crown in its own right. However, in 1980, Jineane Ford was awarded the title after Shawn Weatherly (who won the original pageant) won the Miss Universe pageant.
The current titleholder is Chelsea Myers of Tempe.
Placements in Miss USA
- First runners-up: Jineane Ford (1980) (became Miss USA when Shawn Weatherly won Miss Universe)
- Second runners-up: Jane Nelson (1965), Susanne Pottenger (1971), Diane Martin (1987), Alicia-Monique Blanco (2009)
- Third runners-up: Ruth Hayes (1969), Sherry Nix (1973)
- Top 10: Michelle Ducote (1985), Lee Anne Locken (1989), Stacey Kole (1998)
- Top 11/12: Toni Abranovic (1977), Ana Rupert (1979), Maricarroll Verlinde (1991), Dannis Shephard (1992),
- Top 15: Maija Bertulson (1956), Jerri Michaelson (1962), Diane McGarry (1963), Roxanne Neeley (1966), Judianne Magnusson (1967), Carlys Peterson (1974), Danielle Demski (2004), Brenna Sakas (2006), Maureen Montagne (2015), Chelsea Myers (2016)
- Top 16: Brittany Brannon (2011)
- Top 20: Jordan Wessel (2014)
- Miss Congeniality: Cara Jackson (1999)
- Miss Photogenic: Jineane Ford (1980), Brittany Brannon (2011)
- Best State Costume: Daria Sparling (1984), Michelle Ducote (1985), Maricarroll Verlinde (1991)
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
- 1 Age at the time of the Miss Arizona USA pageant
- Guyette, Trevor (2007-11-04). "Gilbert teacher will compete for Miss USA". East Valley Tribune.
- "It Wasn't All Hearts, Flowers being Miss Arizona-USA". Mohave Daily Miner. 1988-03-29.
- "Tucsonan named Miss Arizona-USA". The Courier. 1984-03-19.
- "Miss Arizona flies off with costume win". Lakeland Ledger. 1984-05-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miss Arizona USA.|