|Predecessor||I Am She - Miss Universe India |
(2010 – 2012)
Femina Miss India
(1964 – 2009)
|Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd.|
Miss Diva is a part of Femina Miss India pageant that primarily selects India's representatives to Miss Universe, one of the Big Four major international beauty pageants. The pageant also sends representative to Miss Supranational.
|Number of wins under|
|Miss Asia Pacific World||1|
After the Miss Universe Organization returned the franchise to Bennett, Coleman and Co., a separate Miss Diva pageant was held to send representatives from India to Miss Universe. In earlier days, Femina Miss India used to send its winner to compete in the Miss Universe pageant. But in 2010, Tantra Entertainment Private Limited, in collaboration with former Miss Universe and popular Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen, held a separate pageant, I Am She-Miss Universe India, to send representatives from India to Miss Universe.
After 2012, Sushmita Sen and Tantra Entertainment announced that they would relinquish the Miss Universe license and therefore Miss Diva 2013 was organized by the Femina Miss India Organization.
The first Miss Diva pageant was held on 5 September 2013 in Mumbai. Fourteen candidates were shortlisted from all across the country to compete at the main event. Manasi Moghe from Mumbai was crowned the first ever "Miss Diva Universe 2013" by Miss Asia Pacific 1970 and Bollywood actress Zeenat Aman, while Gurleen Grewal from Punjab was crowned "Miss Diva International 2013" by Miss Universe Canada 2012, Sahar Biniaz and Srishti Rana from Faridabad was crowned "Miss Diva Asia Pacific World 2013" by Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon.
In 2019, Liva Fluid Fashion obtained the sponsorship rights for the Miss Diva pageant and the first edition under their support was scheduled be held in 2020. Since there was no pageant in 2019, Indian representatives for international pageants were appointed by the Miss India Organization. Preceding Miss Diva delegates, Vartika Singh and Shefali Sood were selected to compete in Miss Universe 2019 and Miss Supranational 2019 respectively.
|Miss Universe||2013 – Present|
|Miss Supranational||2013 – Present|
|Miss Asia Pacific World||2013|
In 2013, Srishti Rana won Miss Asia Pacific World 2013 and became the second Indian to win the title. She was crowned by the outgoing titleholder Himangini Singh Yadu from India as well. This gave India a back-to-back victory in the pageant. Rana is the first ever Miss Diva winner to win any international title. In 2014, India again won the pageant, making it the only country to win any international pageant three years in a row. (Many other countries such as South Africa have won consecutive pageant awards).
In 2014, Asha Bhat competed at the sixth edition of Miss Supranational and won the pageant. Asha is the first Indian and second Asian to win the said pageant. In 2016, Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty was sent to Miss Supranational in Krynica-Zdrój, Poland and she won the title of Miss Supranational 2016. India is the first country to win Miss Supranational twice and both delegates were sent by Miss Diva.
In 2021, Adline Quadros Castelino, Miss Diva Universe 2020 represented India at Miss Universe 2020, held in Hollywood, Florida, United States. There, she placed as the 3rd runner-up, thus achieving India's highest placement in Miss Universe since Lara Dutta, who won the title in the year 2000. She also achieved India's 3rd runner-up position in Miss Universe after 55 years.
Representatives at international pageants
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as Runner-up
- Ended as one of the Finalists or Semi-finalists
Miss Diva was introduced by Femina Miss India to select delegates to represent India at Miss Universe. The pageant is organized by the Bennett Coleman and Company Ltd. annually and the first edition of Miss Diva was held in 2013.
|2020||Adline Castelino||Karnataka||3rd Runner-up|
|2019||Vartika Singh||Uttar Pradesh||Top 20|
|2017||Shraddha Shashidhar||Tamil Nadu||Unplaced|
|2014||Noyonita Lodh||Karnataka||Top 15||
|2013||Manasi Moghe||Maharashtra||Top 10|
The Times Group acquired the rights to send India's representatives to Miss Supranational in 2013. From the year 2016, the first runner-up of Miss Diva is announced as Miss Supranational India.
|2021||Aavriti Choudhary||Madhya Pradesh||Top 12|
|2019||Shefali Sood||Uttar Pradesh||Top 25||
|2018||Aditi Hundia||Rajasthan||Top 25|
|2017||Peden Ongmu Namgyal||Sikkim||Top 25||
|2016||Srinidhi Ramesh Shetty||Karnataka||Miss Supranational 2016||
|2015||Aafreen Rachael Vaz||Karnataka||Top 10||
|2014||Asha Bhat||Karnataka||Miss Supranational 2014||
|2013||Vijaya Sharma||New Delhi||Top 20|
Below are the names of delegates and the international pageants who's franchise was previously owned by the Times Group. Femina Miss India/Miss Diva no longer selects India's representatives for the below listed pageants.
|2014||Alankrita Sahai||New Delhi||Unplaced||
Miss Asia Pacific World
The Times Group selected representatives for this pageant in 2013 and 2014. Miss Diva 2013 runner-up, Srishti Rana won the title of Miss Asia Pacific World 2013.
|2013||Srishti Rana||Maharashtra||Miss Asia Pacific World 2013||
|2021||Miss Universe India||Harnaaz Sandhu|
|Miss Supranational India||Ritika Khatnani|
|1st Runner Up||Sonal Kukreja|
|2nd Runner Up||Divita Rai|
|3rd Runner Up||Tarini Kalingarayar|
|4th Runner Up||Ankita Singh|
|2020||Miss Universe India||Adline Castelino|
|Miss Supranational India||Aavriti Choudhary|
|Runner Up||Neha Jaiswal|
|2019||Miss Universe India||Vartika Singh|
|Miss Supranational India||Shefali Sood|
|2018||Miss Universe India||Nehal Chudasama|
|Miss Supranational India||Aditi Hundia|
|2017||Miss Universe India||Shraddha Shashidhar|
|Miss Supranational India||Peden Ongmu Namgyal|
|2016||Miss Universe India||Roshmitha Harimurthy|
|Miss Supranational India||Srinidhi Shetty|
|2015||Miss Universe India||Urvashi Rautela|
|1st Runner-up||Natasha Assadi|
|2nd Runner-up||Naveli Deshmukh|
|2014||Miss Universe India||Noyonita Lodh|
|Miss Earth India||Alankrita Sahai|
|Miss Supranational India||Asha Bhat|
|2013||Miss Universe India||Manasi Moghe|
|Miss International India||Gurleen Grewal|
|Miss Asia Pacific World India||Srishti Rana|
Gallery of winners
Miss Diva Universe
Miss Diva Universe 2019
Miss Diva Universe 2018
Miss Diva Universe 2016
Miss Diva Universe 2015
Miss Diva Universe 2013
Miss Diva Supranational
Miss Diva Supranational 2019
Miss Diva Supranational 2018
Miss Diva Supranational 2017
Miss Diva editions
|14||5 September 2013||Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai, India|
|2014||Lara Dutta||15||14 October 2014||Westin Mumbai Garden City, Mumbai, India|
|2015||Cyrus Sahukar||16||14 October 2015||Sahara Star, Mumbai, India|
|16||1 September 2016||Sardar Vallabhai Patel Stadium, Mumbai, India|
|2017||Malaika Arora Khan||15||11 October 2017||Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai, India|
|2018||Malaika Arora Khan,
|19||31 August 2018||NSCI - National Sports Club of India , Mumbai,|
|2019||Shamita Singha||02||26 September 2019||Rocky Star Cocktail Bar|
|2020||Malaika Arora Khan
|20||22 February 2020||Yash Raj Studio, Andheri West, Mumbai|
|20||30 September 2021||Hyatt Regency, Mumbai|
- "Yamaha Fascino Miss Universe India". EE Business. 2 July 2018.
- "What are the differences between Miss Universe and Miss World". Narada News. 6 June 2016. Archived from the original on 11 December 2019. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- Saraswat Satpathy, Kriti (10 December 2018). "Make way for the Divas". Femina.
- "Miss Diva 2013 Winners". The Times of India. 6 September 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2019.
- "Miss Diva 2013: Will Manasi Moghe be the next Miss Universe". rediff.com. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "I represent a billon hopes: Gurleen Grewal". indiatims.com. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "India's Srishti Rana is the new Miss Asia Pacific World 2013". rediff.com. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "INDIA'S SRISHTI RANA CROWNED MISS ASIA PACIFIC WORLD 2013". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- "A traditional homecoming for Miss Diva Universe 2019 Vartika Singh". The Times of India. 13 October 2019.
- "Beauty Pageants Celebrate Women, Says Miss Diva Universe 2019 Vartika Singh". News18. Retrieved 20 September 2019.
- "Srishti Rana of India was crowned Miss Asia Pacific World 2013". jagranjosh.com. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "Indian beauty Srishti Rana crowned Miss Asia Pacific World 2013". hindustantimes.com. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "India's Srishti Rana crowned Miss Asia Pacific World 2016". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "Swetha Raj – Miss India Australia 2014 wins Miss Asia Pacific Supertalent in Seoul". 24 February 2015. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Asha Bhat crowned Miss Supranational 2014". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- "Photos: Asha Bhat is the first Indian to win Miss Supranational 2014 title". Firstpost. Retrieved 2 March 2015.
- Banerjee, Anindita (2 December 2017). "Srinidhi Shetty and Asha Bhat: Indians who bagged Miss Supranational crown in the past". Times Now. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Srinidhi Shetty and Asha Bhat have been titled as Miss Supranational before". Dailyhunt News. 2 December 2017. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Miss Universe 2020: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned as the winner, Miss India Adline Castelino finishes fourth". 17 May 2021.
- "Miss India Adline Castelino bags Fourth Place at Miss Universe 2021". NDTV. 17 May 2021.
- "Miss Diva 2013: Manasi Moghe wins the title". Times of India. 6 September 2013.
- "India's Asha Bhat wins Miss Supranational 2014". First Post.
- Sharadhaa, A (3 December 2016). "India's Srinidhi Shetty bags 'Miss Supranational 2016 crown". Khaleej Times.
- "Mangaluru girl crowned Miss Supranational 2016". Times of India. 4 December 2016.
- Miss Diva 2013: Backstage confessions by Gurleen Grewal, retrieved 27 April 2017
- "Meet the new Miss Diva 2013". 6 September 2013.
- "Alankrita Sahai is Miss Earth India 2014". The Times of India. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "News18.com: CNN-News18 Breaking News India, Latest News, Current News Headlines". News18. Archived from the original on 25 June 2012. Retrieved 18 February 2018.