Miss Earth United Kingdom
|Motto||Beauties for A Cause|
Miss Earth United Kingdom identified held for first time in 2005. The official representative since that year was used as United Kingdom. Before creating Miss Earth UK in 2005, the country already joined at Miss Earth pageant in under other organizations in the country. In 2002 and 2004 the representatives of United Kingdom were used as Miss Great Britain at Miss Earth pageant.
In 2007 the Miss Earth UK added Miss Northern Ireland to compete as well at Miss Earth pageant.
In 2008 the Miss Earth UK added Miss Scotland for participating at Miss Earth pageant.
Nowadays, the Miss Earth UK contestants are informed, goal-oriented and committed to playing a part in preserving and protecting the environment for future generations. Miss Earth UK winners are Ambassador to environmental protection campaigns worldwide empowers contestants to focus on and promote environmental awareness for a clean, natural and healthy environment.
The UK Grand Final Crowning & Award Ceremony is an event of style and glamour where a green goddess of the United Kingdom of Great Britain is selected to become an Ambassador of beauty and voice to promote a green and healthy life style for all generations.
As United Kingdom
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
|Year||Miss Earth UK||Represented||Placement||Special Awards|
|2002||Louise Glover||St Helens, England||Unplaced|
|2004||Hannah McCuaig||Bath, England||Unplaced|
|2005||Emma Corten||London, England||Unplaced|
As England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
|Year||Miss England||Miss Northern Ireland||Miss Scotland||Miss Wales|
|2006||Holly Ikin||N/A||N/A||Laura Jane Livesey|
|2007||Clair Cooper||Aine Gormley||N/A||Sarah Michelle Fleming|
|2008||Caroline Elizabeth Duffy||Gemma Michelle Walker||Courtney St. John||Jamie-Lee Williams|
|2009||Kirsty Nichol||Kayleigh O’Reilly
|Sarah Jean Finlay||Dominique Louise Dyer|
|2010||Sandra Marie Lees||Judith Keys||Cora Buchanan||Louise Hinder|
|2011||Roxanne Smith||Alixandra Halliday||Amanda Quinn||Emma Franklin|
|2012||Zahida Begum||Clara Walker||Sara Pendar
|2013||Chloe Othen||Amira Graham||Kiera Kingsman||Angharad James|
Best in National Costume - Europe
Miss Friendship - Group 3
Best Teacher - Group 3
|Justine McEleney||Romy McCahill
|2015||Katrina Kendall||Dearbhlá Walsh||Amy Meisak
Darling of the Press
National Costume (Europe)'
Talent (Group 2)
(Best in Evening Gown)
(Miss Prieto Diaz)
Swimsuit (Group 3)
|2017||Charlotte Brooke||Maire Lynch||N/A||Sophie Bettridge|
- 2009: Clair Cooper (Miss Earth England 2007) won the title of Miss Universe GB 2009 and competed at Miss Universe 2009 in Nassau, the Bahamas.
- 2009: Kayleigh O’Reilly (Miss Earth Northern Ireland 2009) placed for first time at Miss Earth 2009 in Manila, the Philippines as the Top 16.
- 2010: Sandra Marie Lees (Miss Earth England 2010) won the title of Miss Tourism Great Britain 2010.
- 2010: Louise Hinder (Miss Earth Wales 2010) competed at Miss Universe GB 2010 and represented Wales at the pageant. She failed to get a crown of the Miss Universe Great Britain.
- 2011: Jamie-Lee Williams (Miss Earth Wales 2008) won the title of Miss United Kingdom Galaxy 2011.
- 2012: Sara Pendar (Miss Earth Scotland 2012) placed for first time at Miss Earth 2012 in Manila, the Philippines as the Top 16.
- Great Britain's representatives Archived 2011-12-06 at the Wayback Machine.
- History of Miss Earth UK
- Miss Earth UK Info
- Official website of Louise Glover
- Hannah McCuaig
- Emma Corten
- Miss Universe GB 2009
- Miss Earth UK - Northern Ireland 2009
- Miss Tourism GB 2010
- Miss Universe GB 2010 Contestant
- Miss UK Galaxy 2011