Miss Georgia (Georgian: მის საქართველო, Mis Sakartvelo) is an annual national beauty pageant responsible for selecting Georgia's representatives to the Miss World and Miss Universe pageants.
Georgia has participated in international pageants since 2003 when it made its debut in Miss World in China. Traditionally, the winner of Miss Georgia has gone to Miss World since 2003.
In 2004 Georgia was debuted at the Miss Universe with Nino Murtazashvili. The 1st Runner-up of Miss Georgia is sent to Miss Universe.
Since 2012 the winner competes at the Miss World and Miss Universe pageants.
The winner of Miss Georgia represents Georgia at the Miss World pageant while the runner-up goes to Miss Universe.
- Tamar Nemsitsveridze was the 2nd Runner-up in Miss Georgia 2007. She is considered Miss Georgia 2007, because the winner and the 1st runner-up were dethroned.
- Miss Georgia 2013 was actually held in 2014 as the pageant was postponed from December 2013 to the following year.
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
Representatives at Miss World
The winner of Miss Georgia represents Georgia at the Miss World pageant.
- Salome Khomeriki was the 1st Runner-up in Miss Georgia 2011. She was replaced by Tamar Shedania due to schedule time of Miss World competition.
Representatives at Miss Universe
The winner or sometimes 1st Runner-up of Miss Georgia represents Georgia at the Miss Universe pageant.
- Janeta Kerdikoshvili did not participate because of unexpected health problems. The official statement about her withdrawal was announced by Miss Georgia Organization.
- ^ "Miss Georgia 2010". angel.ge. September 21, 2010. Retrieved 23 October 2010.
Eka Gurtskaya, ეკა ღურწკაია, to Miss Universe 2011.