|Inna Mariam Patty|
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
Representation at Miss World
Ghana debuted at Miss World 1959 with Star Nyaniba Annan. However, there have been two candidates (1990 and 1991) who represented Ghana at Miss World but were not Miss Ghana titleholders. There are also several years that Ghana did not send a representative to Miss World even though there was a titleholder.
|Year||Miss Ghana||Miss World Ghana||Placement at Miss World|
|1959||Star Nyaniba Annan||Star Nyaniba Annan|
|1967||Araba Martha Vroom||Araba Martha Vroom||Top 15|
|1968||Lovell Rosebud Wordie||Lovell Rosebud Wordie|
|1988||Dzidzo Abra Amoa||N/A|
|1989||Afua Amoah Bonsu||Afua Amoah Bonsu|
|1990||Bridgitte Dzorgbenuku||Dela Tamakloe|
|1991||N/A||Jamilla Haruna Danzuru|
|1994||Matilda Aku Alomatu||Matilda Aku Alomatu|
|1995||Manuela Medie||Manuela Medie||Best Evening Gown|
|1996||Shiela Azuntaba||Shiela Azuntaba|
|1997||Benita Golomeke||Benita Golomeke|
|1998||Efia Owusuaa Marfo||Efia Owusuaa Marfo|
|1999||Mariam Sugru Bugri||Mariam Sugru Bugri|
|2000||Ewurafua Hawkson||Ewurafua Hawkson|
|2001||Selasi Kwawu||Selasi Kwawu|
|2002||Shaida Buari||Shaida Buari|
|2003||Serena Naa Ashi Roye||N/A|
|2004||Inna Patty||Serena Naa Ashi Roye|
|2005||Lamisi Mbillah||Inna Patty|
|2006||Irene Dwomoh||Lamisi Mbillah||Top 16, Beauty with a Purpose|
|2007||Frances Takyi-Mensah||Irene Dwomoh||Top 16|
|2008||Mawusi Apea||Frances Takyi-Mensah|
|2009||Mimi Areme||Mawusi Apea||Beauty with a Purpose|
|2010||Stephanie Karikari||Mimi Areme|
|2013||Gusepinna Baafi||Carranzar Shooter||2nd Runner-up|
|2014||N/A||Nadia Ntanu||Top 25|
|2016||N/A||Antoinette Kemavor||Top 20|
|2017||Margaret Mwintuur||Afua Asieduwaa Akrofi|
|2018||Margaret Derry||Nana Ama Benson|
Notes on representation at Miss World
- 2003: Due to a change in national the pageant organizer, a winner could not be crowned in time for Miss World. Instead, the winner for 2003, Serena Naa Ashi Roye, competed in Miss World 2004
- 2006: Lamisi Mbillah was fast-tracked to the semi-finals by winning the Beauty with a Purpose Award
- 2007: Irene Dwomoh was fast-tracked to the semi-finals by winning the Miss World Talent Award
- "Miss World 1974". Pageantopolis. Archived from the original on 3 September 2011. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "Miss World 2004". Pageantopolis. Archived from the original on 17 August 2011. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "2006 – Ghana". Beauty With a Purpose. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "Lamisi Makes History". The Statesman. 2 October 2006. Archived from the original on 20 November 2006. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "Miss Ghana is Miss World Talent". GhanaWeb. 1 December 2007. Retrieved 21 July 2011.
- "Miss World Fast Track Winners: 2003 - 2009". Missology. Retrieved 21 July 2011.