|Formation||2011; 10 years ago|
Miss Global is an annual global beauty pageant for single women ages 18–35, the widest age range in pageantry. Contestants compete for the crown of Miss Global on an international platform. In February 2019, Miss Global held its 6th anniversary pageant in Manila, Philippines, which attracted more than 60 female contestants from more than 60 countries around the world. As a result of a controversial ending held in Oxaca, Mexico, the competition was temporarily suspended after January 18, 2020.
|2021||8th||September 2021||Bali (venue to be announced)[better source needed]||Indonesia||80+|
|2020||No pageant held|
|2019||7th||January 18, 2020||Guelaguetza Auditorium, Oaxaca||Mexico||55|
|2018||6th||February 11, 2019||Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila, Manila||Philippines||41|
|2017||5th||November 17||Koh Pich Theatre, Phnom Penh||Cambodia||60|
|2016||4th||September 24||Philippine International Convention Center, Manila||Philippines||40|
|2015||3rd||October 24||Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila, Manila||44|
|2014||2nd||December 19||Crown Princess, Los Angeles, California||United States||21|
|2013||1st||August 3||Redondo Beach Performing Arts Centre, Redondo Beach, California||36|
|2020||Cancelled Due to Covid-19 Pandemic|
|2019||Czech Republic||Karolína Kokešová||Oaxaca, Mexico|
|2018||Hong Kong||Sophia Ng||Manila, Philippines|
|2017||Brazil||Barbara Vitorelli||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|2016||Ecuador||Ángela Bonilla||Manila, Philippines|
|2015||Australia||Jessica Peart|
|2014||Canada||Ela Mino||Los Angeles, USA|
List of runners-up
|Year||1st Runner-up||2nd Runner-up||3rd Runner-up||4th Runner-up|
|2019||Hany Portocarrero Novoa
|Adrielle Pieve de Castro
|Riza Raquel Santos
|2018||Amber Lynn Bernachi
|Pamela Lee Urbena|
|2016||Camille Jensen Hirro
|Mary Candice Ramos|
|2014||Elise Natalie Duncan
In January 2020, Miss Global organizers violated the rules of the contest, and as a result all the jury members walked the event off, and the audience booed the event. Miss Global 2019 technically ended after the sportswear competition, after the top 11 contestants were announced. Next, the president of Miss Global, Van Pham, announced the winners by a singular decision, under the absence of jury. The same evening Miss Global staff advised the contestants to instantly leave the hotel and head to the airport due to being "not safe" any more. The first member of the Miss Global staff to react to misconduct of the event was Geri Doncheva, who pulled out in protest against violation of the principles, but the pageant’s chief executive, Van Pham, assured the models the pull-out had nothing to do with the pageant.
- "Reina colombiana que hizo cambiar el fallo en Miss Global". Agencia de Periodismo Investigativo (in Spanish). Retrieved April 26, 2020.
- The organization has announced through their Instagram account that the competition is back and a new edition is set to be held September 2021 in Bali, Indonesia with more than 80 delegates expected to participate. 
- Rodriguez, Bea (August 17, 2016). "GMA Network to air Miss Global 2016 this October". GMA Network. Retrieved September 25, 2016.
- "CNCNEWS – Miss global 2013 pageant to promote diversity". Archived from the original on February 28, 2014. Retrieved February 8, 2016.
- "MISS GLOBAL – Photo Gallery". missglobal.com. Retrieved February 8, 2016.
- newsday (February 21, 2020). "Model's nasty Miss Global experience". NewsDay Zimbabwe. Retrieved April 26, 2020.