Miss Globe International
|Founder||Charlie See – 1988|
|Headquarters||Albania - Deliart Association (The Miss Globe|
Canada - Miss Globe Group Inc. (Miss Globe)
|Petri Bozo (The Miss Globe)|
Albert Xhaferri (Miss Globe)
|Website||Miss Globe-based in Albania official website|
Miss Globebased in Canada official website
Miss Globe is a global beauty pageant group that holds annual events. Currently, Miss Globe is produced simultaneously by three various organizations claiming to be the official organizers. The Miss Globe was first known to public in 1988. In 2010, the pageant was split into three organizations. Miss Globe International, based in Turkey, is produced annually (currently inactive event) by RCA Global Entertainment Co. and organized by Rasim Aydın. Miss Globe based in Albania is yearly produced by another organization, Deliart Association and produced by Petri Bozo. In 2016, a third organizer, Miss Globe Group Inc. based in Ontario, Canada also started to organize an annual Miss Globe pageant headed by Albert Xhaferri and Dickson Ng.
Currently, the Miss Globe pageant based in Albania is the recognized successor among organizations of pageant enthusiasts around the world, such as Missosology, Global Beauties, Pageanthology and The Pageantry.com.
The Miss Globe pageant was known to public in 1988, but the Miss Globe International pageant has listed its winners since 1925. In 2015, Pageantopolis and Critical Beauty exposed Miss Globe International's fictitious early years and winners from 1925-1987 and the images had been taken from the archives of the Miss Winnepausakee pageant, a preliminary to the Miss New Hampshire scholarship pageant.
The following are titleholders of Miss Globe beauty contest before the pageant was split into 3 organizations in 2010, but The Miss Globe pageant based in Albania was recognized by pageant enthusiasts:
|Year||Country||Winner||Place of Pageant||Number of Entrants|
|2014||Australia||Esma Voloder||Baku, Azerbaijan||53|
|2012||Brazil||Jakelyne Oliveira||Famagusta, Northern Cyprus||41|
|2011||Norway||Nina Elisa Fjalestad||Famagusta, Northern Cyprus||41|
|2010||Spain||Yenifer Solis||Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus||40|
|2003||Brazil||Priscilla Meirelles||Antalya, Turkey||78|
|2002||United States||Jennifer Schooler||Istanbul, Turkey||77|
|2001||Philippines||Maricar Balagtas||İstanbul, Turkey||76|
|2000||Venezuela||Joan Carolina Chópite Sute||Girne, Turkey||75|
|1999||Turkmenistan||Jana Tairova||Istanbul, Turkey||74|
|1998||Estonia||Karin Laasmae||Istanbul, Turkey||73|
|1997||Czech Republic||Petra Hlavacova||Istanbul, Turkey||72|
|1996||United States||Kimberly Lawrence||Istanbul, Turkey||71|
|1995||Finland||Minna Mäki-Kala||Istanbul, Turkey||70|
|1994||Australia||Skye-Jilly Edwards||Istanbul, Turkey||69|
|1993||Russia||Polina Vikhovskaya||Istanbul, Turkey||68|
|1992||Argentina||Laura Verónica Rafael||Aspendos, Turkey||67|
|1991||Finland||Minna Kuukka||Aspendos, Turkey||66|
|1990||Venezuela||Yormery Ortega Sánchez||Bursa, Turkey||65|
|1989||Switzerland||Karina Berger||Istanbul, Turkey||64|
|1988||Venezuela||Yajaira Cristina Vera Roldan||Bodrum, Turkey||63|
Country/Territory by winning the title
|Venezuela||4||2006, 2000, 1990, 1988|
|United States||2002, 1996|
- "Miss Globe International ©". www.missglobeinternational.com. Retrieved 2011-01-30.
- "MISS GLOBE INTERNATIONAL". Bayrak Radyo Televizyon Kurumu (in Turkish). Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "16-year-old from Lithuania crowned "Miss Globe" in Saranda". Tribuna News. 4 October 2010. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "Hygerta Sako, Ahmeti Proud partner in "Miss Globe"". Panorama Plus. 11 November 2012. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "Organization". Miss Globe. 2016. Retrieved 27 April 2017.
- "Miss Globe International". Beauty Tipshub. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
Miss Globe International is ranked among the top international beauty pageants of the world.
- "About MISS GLOBE INTERNATIONAL". Miss Globe international. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- Delfin, Rafa (11 April 2015). "Pageantopolis exposes Miss Globe International's fictitious early years and winners". Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- Delfin, Rafa (11 April 2015). "Pageantopolis exposes Miss Globe International's fictitious early years and winners". Critical Beauty. Retrieved 30 December 2016.