Miss Globe International
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (May 2015)|
|Website||Miss Globe International Official Website|
Miss Globe International is an international beauty pageant group which holds annual events, usually in the eastern Turkey Mediterranean region. Currently, Miss Globe pageant is produced with two versions annually by two separate organizations claiming to be the "official" organizers. The Miss Globe International is produced by RCA Global Entertainment Co. under Rasim Aydın. The Miss Globe International 2012 RCA Global Entertainment Co. held in Northern Cyprus, was won by Jakelyne Oliveira.
The origins of the pageant are unclear, as are the number of Miss Globe events held. The organisation claims the pageant was founded in 1925.
The organization also holds titles of numerous international branches such as Miss Globe Denmark, Miss Globe France, Miss Globe India, and more. Miss Globe International has a franchising network of 162 countries. It owns the rights to various titles, including "Miss Globe", "Miss Globe International", "Miss Globe Beauty Pageant", and "Miss Globe Beauty".
- Title holder from 1925 to 1987 are not included in the list
- No Pageant Held (2013)
- "Miss Globe International ©". www.missglobeinternational.com. Retrieved 2011-01-30.
- "MISS GLOBE INTERNATIONAL". Bayrak Radyo Televizyon Kurumu (in Turkish). Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Taç Brezilya’nın". Haber Kibris (in Turkish). 2012-10-16. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
- "Miss Globe International". Beauty Tipshub. Retrieved 26 January 2013.
Miss Globe International is ranked among the top international beauty pageants of the world.
- "About MISS GLOBE INTERNATIONAL". Miss Globe international. Retrieved 26 January 2013.