|Motto||Pour notre Pays pour nos Miss|
|Comité Miss Madagascar|
Miss Madagascar was founded in 1960 as part of the festivities of the country's independence from France. Rajaobelina Bedovoahangy became the first woman from Madagascar to participate in Miss World 1960. Ever since its inception, the organization of the national beauty contest has experienced several years of hiatus at different intervals. The winners of Miss Madagascar traditionally competed in Miss World. In 1998, Helen Hodgson, a Madagascar-based British businesswoman, took over the reigns of Comite Miss Madagascar and brought the country back to Miss World. Today, Miss Madagascar is organized by Comite Miss Madagascar and TVM under the auspices of the Office of the First Lady of Madagascar.
|2017||Njara Windye Harris||TBA|
|2016||Samantha Todivelou||Did not compete|
|2015||Hanja Ranjalahy||Did not compete|
|2012||Tanzia Asmina||Did not compete|
- Complete list of the names of the winners of all editions of Miss Madagascar is not available.
- Miss Madagascar is a registered trademark and the contest is not related to Miss RTA Madagascar or Miss Earth Madagascar.
- "Miss Madagascar 2017". The Times of Beauty. 21 Nov 2016.
- "Air Mauritius mpiara miasa amin'ny Miss Madagascar 2016". Miss Madagascar en Facebook. 18 March 2016.
- "Madagascar Magazine No 77: Mars 2015". Retrieved 2015-10-05.
- "Tanzia élue Miss Madagascar 2012". Retrieved 2015-06-13.