Miss Universe Hungary
|Tímea Vajna & Andrew G|
Miss Universe Hungary was held for the first time in 1992. Since that year the owner of the pageant was Mr. Adam Fasy until in 2006. In 2007 to 2013 the national franchise holder of Miss Universe in Hungary was taken by Magyarorszag Szepe Kft. or called as Beauty of Hungary Ltd. During that years, the winner of A Szépségkirálynő will compete at the Miss Universe pageant. Between 2008 and 2013, the Miss Universe Hungary Organization started to choose three equal winners to represent Hungary at Miss Universe, Miss World, and Miss Earth pageants. Since 2014 a company in under management of Tímea Vajna & Andrew G will held the Miss Universe Hungary in separate pageant.
In 2014 the official crown was created by pageant's sponsor, Vajna Timea. The new crown marks the beginning of a decade long relationship with the Miss Hungary Organization. Vajna Timea also made the crown for the next Miss Universe Hungary.
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
The Winner of Miss Universe Hungary will represent the country at the Miss Universe pageant. If the winner will resign the title, the runner-up will take over the crown.
|Year||Miss Universe Hungary||Region||Placement||Special Awards|
|2006||Adrienn Bende||Budapest||Top 20|
|2008||Jázmin Dammak||Budapest||Top 15|
|2012||Ágnes Konkoly||Budapest||Top 10|
Miss Hungary (1992-2012)
|Number of pageants||21|
|Miss Universe winner||0|
|Number of special awards||0|
- Ildikó Bóna competed at the Miss Intercontinental 2008 and placed as Top 15.
- Jázmin Dammak previously crowned as Miss Hungary 1999 and placed as 2nd Princess of Queen of the World 2002 contest.
- Ágnes Konkoly previously represented Hungary at the Miss Supranational 2011 and placed as Top 20 Semi-finalist.
- Henrietta Kelemen previously crowned as Miss Hungary in 2012.
other Hungarian beauty pageants are