Miss World 2011
|Miss World 2011|
|Date||6 November 2011|
|Presenters||Jason Cook, Angela Chow, Steve Douglas|
|Entertainment||Diversity, Blue, Ramin Karimloo|
|Venue||Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London, UK|
|Debuts||Kyrgyzstan, St. Barthélemy|
|Withdrawals||Angola, Cape Verde, Ethiopia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guyana, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, Suriname, Zambia|
|Returns||Austria, Bermuda, Bonaire, Chile, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guam, Liberia, Nicaragua, Slovenia|
Miss World 2011, the 61st edition of the Miss World pageant, was held on 6 November 2011 at the Earls Court Two in London, UK. As part of the events, the contestants also travelled to Edinburgh, Scotland between 23 and 27 October. Alexandria Mills of the United States crowned her successor Ivian Sarcos of Venezuela at the end of the event. Although over 120 delegates were expected to compete, problems regarding the timely acquisition of visas prevented several candidates from participating, thus reducing the final number to 113. Miss World 2011 was viewed by over 1 billion people worldwide.
|Miss World 2011||
Contestants from 113 countries participated in Miss World 2011.
|Bahamas||Sasha Joyce||23||New Providence|
|Barbados||Taisha Shaddai Carrington||18||Bridgetown|
|Belgium||Justine De Jonckheere||19||Wevelgem|
|Belize||Kadejah Tunn||18||Belize City|
|Bermuda||Jana Lynn Outerbridge||22||St. George's|
|Bolivia||Yohana Vaca Guzmán||24||Cotoca|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Snežana Kuzmanović||16||Laktaši|
|Brazil||Juceila Bueno||23||Vera Cruz|
|Cayman Islands||Lindsay Japal||23||George Town|
|China PR||Liu Chen||25||Harbin|
|Costa Rica||Paola Chaverri||20||Heredia|
|Côte d'Ivoire||Kohiman Kouadio||18||Gagnoa|
|Cuba||Jamillette Gaxiola||22||Santiago de Cuba|
|Czech Republic||Denisa Domanská||19||Kyjov|
|Dominican Republic||Marianly Burgos||20||San Francisco de Macorís|
|El Salvador||Karen Castro||18||San Salvador|
|England||Alize Lily Mounter ||22||London|
|France||Clémence Marie Oleksy||20||Vichy|
|Guatemala||Lourdes Figueroa||23||Guatemala City|
|Hong Kong||Hyman Chu||24||Hong Kong|
|Iceland||Sigrún Eva Ármannsdóttir||18||Akranes|
|Italy||Tania Bambaci||21||Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto|
|Macedonia FYRO||Vesna Jakimovska||20||Struga|
|Malaysia||Chloe Chen Tien Nee||21||Kuala Lumpur|
|Mauritius||Joëlle Nagapen||22||St. Pierre|
|Mongolia||Buyankhishig Unurbayar||22||Ulaan Baatar|
|Namibia||Luzaan van Wyk||24||Windhoek|
|Netherlands||Lauren de Robles||22||Emmen|
|New Zealand||Mianette Broekman||22||Auckland|
|Nicaragua||Darling Trujillo||24||Ciudad Darío|
|Northern Ireland||Finola Guinnane ||22||Drumbo|
|Norway||Anna Larsen Zahl||23||Sortland|
|Panama||Irene Núñez||24||Santiago de Veraguas|
|Portugal||Bárbara Franco||19||Ribeira Brava|
|Puerto Rico||Amanda Vilanova||20||San Juan|
|St. Barthelemy||Johanna Sansano||21||Gustavia|
|Scotland||Jennifer Reoch ||22||Glasgow|
|Serbia||Milica Tepavac||23||Novi Sad|
|Sierra Leone||Natasha Beckley||24||Freetown|
|Slovakia||Michaela Ňurciková||21||Nové Zámky|
|Slovenia||Lana Mahnič Jekoš||21||Grosuplje|
|South Africa||Bokang Montjane||25||Johannesburg|
|Sri Lanka||Pushpika Sandamali||21||Colombo|
|Trinidad & Tobago||Lee-Ann Forbes||21||Saint James|
|United States||Erin Cummins||19||Washington|
|US Virgin Islands||Esonica Mictecia Veira||22||St. Thomas|
|Venezuela||Ivian Sarcos ||22||Guanare|
|Vietnam||Phạm Thuý Vy||22||Hanoi|
|Wales||Sara Manchipp ||21||Port Talbot|
Miss World 2011 contestants were evaluated by a panel of judges.
- Julia Morley – Chairwoman of the Miss World Organization 
- Denise Perrier – Miss World 1953 from France
- Antigone Costanda – Miss World 1954 from Egypt
- Cindy Breakspeare – Miss World 1976 from Jamaica 
- Linda Pétursdóttir – Miss World 1988 from Iceland
- Agbani Darego – Miss World 2001 from Nigeria 
- Zhang Zilin – Miss World 2007 from China PR 
- Ksenia Sukhinova – Miss World 2008 from Russia
- Kaiane Aldorino – Miss World 2009 from Gibraltar 
- Krish Naidoo – Miss World International Ambassador
- Mike Dixon – Musical Director
- George Kotsiopoulos – Fashion Stylist & Editor
- Warren Batchelor – Miss World Executive Producer
- Andrew Minarik – Make-Up Artist & Hairdresser
- St. Barthelemy
Last competed in 1995:
Last competed in 1996:
Last competed in 2005
Last competed in 2008:
Last competed in 2009:
- Albania – Isi Topçiu-Ulaj was appointed to represent Albania, she was the 3rd runner-up at the Miss Albania 2010 pageant.
- Belarus – Anastasiya Kharlanava was appointed to represent Belarus, after no national pageant was held because the Miss Belarus pageant is a bi-annual event. It was last time held in 2010. Anastasiya was the 2nd runner-up at the Miss Belarus 2010 pageant.
- Curaçao – Monifa Jansen was appointed as Senorita Kòrsou World 2011 after she wasn't allowed to compete at Miss Universe 2011 because she didn't meet the age minimum requirement.
- Egypt – Donia Hamed was appointed to represent Egypt after no national pageant was held due to the political crisis. Donia was previously Miss Universe Egypt 2010.
- Greece – Eleni Miariti was appointed to represent Greece, after no national pageant was held due to the financial crisis. She was chosen among the group of contestants that took part of the Miss World Greece 2011 casting call held on 8 October.
- Guatemala – Lourdes Figueroa was appointed to represent Guatemala. She was Miss Guatemala 2009 and delegate at Miss Universe 2009
- Mongolia – Buyankhishig Unurbayar.
- Nicaragua – Darling Trujillo was appointed "Miss Mundo Nicaragua 2011" after the new national director Denis Davila, was awarded the license of Miss World in Nicaragua.
- United States – Erin Cummins was appointed to represent United States by Elite Models, license holders for Miss World in the United States. Cummins works for Elite Models as a professional model.
- US Virgin Islands – Esonica Veira was appointed to represent US Virgin Islands, she was the 1st runner-up at the Miss Universe US Virgin Islands 2011 pageant.
- Vietnam – Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy was appointed to represent Vietnam, she is the 2nd runner-up of Miss Vietnam World 2010.
- Austria – Julia Hofer replaced the original winner of Miss Austria 2011 pageant, Carmen Stamboli, because Carmen was overage and didn't meet the age requirements stipulated by Miss World organisation. Julia was the 1st runner-up at the national pageant.
- Hong Kong China – Miss Hong Kong 2011 winner Rebecca Zhu was replaced by the 1st runner-up Hyman Chu, due to Rebecca was busy to star in her first TV Drama ever during Miss World 2011.
- Mauritius – Joelle Nagapen replaced Laetitia Darche due to Laetitia's participation at the Miss Intercontinental 2011 pageant. Joelle was the 1st runner-up at the Miss Mauritius 2010 pageant.
- Mexico – Cynthia de la Vega was replaced by Gabriela Palacio after being dethroned for failing to fulfill her duties as Miss World Mexico.
- "Miss World 2011 winner: Miss Venezuela Ivian Sarcos dreamed of becoming a nun". Mail Online. 6 November 2011. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "2011 to be held in London". Miss World. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- "Hanna to be Miss World judge - Entertainment". Jamaica Observer. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Miss Philippines is runner-up in Miss World in London". GMA News Online. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Caribbean Runner-up & Finalist". NY Carib News. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- Edwin Toledo. "The Times of Beauty - www.timesofbeauty.com - Miss World 2015 - Miss Universe 2015: Miss World Greece 2011". Retrieved 30 January 2016.