|Look up missa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Missa may refer to:
- Mass (liturgy)
- Mass (music), a choral composition that sets liturgical text to music
- Miss A, a Korean girl group
- Missa pro defunctis and Missa defunctorum - alternative names for the Requiem mass
- For the etymological root of missa see Ite missa est
- Missa, a 1997 EP by Dir En Grey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Missa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.