This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Missguided's headquarters were in Salford, Manchester until 2015 when they moved to Trafford Park where the company claimed to have the 'coolest office in the world'. Missguided have also launched a menswear brand called Mennace, delivering through their website.
Since its launch, the online retailer has experienced rapid growth in the UK  and has expanded into USA, Australia, France and Germany. In 2015, the company signed a seven-year deal with XPO (formerly Norbet Dentressangle) to manage its international e-Fulfilment operation.
In March 2015 Missguided launched in US department store Nordstrom through their online and in store channels, followed by a concession at Selfridges Trafford Centre in June. In November, the second UK bricks-and-mortar store was opened within Selfridges Manchester Exchange Square and the third was opened in Selfridges in Birmingham in March 2016.
Missguided also partnered with ASOS.com in May 2015, and currently sells over 900 pieces through the online retailer.
During September 2015, the company introduced tall and petite lines which each featured around 70 pieces each, following its plus size collection in November 2014. For Winter 2015 the company launched a range of collections including lingerie, nightwear, a new denim collection as well as a premium collection called Peace & Love.
In November 2015, Missguided launched a 'social TV' campaign with Mediacom Manchester..
In May 2016, Missguided launched a range of wedding dresses. The collection was made up of 19 pieces for brides and bridesmaids. In September 2017, Missguided announced the launch of brother label Mennace with online & pop-up physical stores.
In March 2014, Missguided marked its fifth birthday with a collaboration with singer Nicole Scherzinger. The 40-piece collection was designed by Scherzinger. This collaboration extended over two seasons with the second collection launching for AW14. CEO Nitin Passi says sales increased 35% month on month following their collaboration with Nicole Scherzinger last year.
In March 2016, the womenswear label announced that Pamela Anderson would front their SS16 collection. The campaign was shot by Swedish photographer Arvida Byström, from a concept created by creative director and stylist Soki Mak.
A Bikini A Day bloggers Tash Oakley and Devin Brugman collaborated with Missguided in May 2016 to launch a new swimwear line. The 60-piece collection is made up of bikinis, swimsuits and cover ups and was shot in Palm Springs.
In September 2016, the company announced a campaign collaboration with American model and singer Amber Rose. The company also launched collections with bloggers including Carli Bybel, Caroline Receveur, Sarah Ashcroft and Alexis Ren. November 2016 saw Missguided launch its first flagship store in Westfield Stratford, London.
In 2019, Playboy x Missguided was re-launched, after first debuting in 2018. The collection was met with mixed reviews, due to the ambiguous reputation of Playboy Magazine, and the design choices made in the collaboration
In the same year, the collection 'SofiaRichie x Missguided', produced in collaboration with model Sofia Richie was also launched on the official Missguided website. The model announced the collaboration across all of her social media accounts, in coordination with the brand's social channels.
- Hounslea, Tara (25 August 2015). "Missguided to Launch Lingerie, Petite, Tall and Premium Ranges". Drapers Online.
- Bell, Alex. "Coolest office in the world?". Mirror. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- Bell, Alex (27 November 2015). "Missguided boss Nitin Passi, who started the brand in 2009, believes fashion firm's new Salford HQ is 'world's coolest office'". Manchester Evening News.
- "Men's Clothes by Mennace". Missguided. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "About Missguided - Forward Thinking Online Fashion". www.missguidedus.com. Retrieved 2017-12-03.
- "Missguided enjoys record revenue growth". The Retail Bulletin. 9 April 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- Ruddick, Graham (8 April 2015). "Nicole Scherzinger helps fashion retailer Missguided grow sales 70pc". Telegraph. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- Rigby, Chloe (9 April 2015). "Missguided to sell in US stores after record year". Internet Retailing. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Sabharwal, Veebs (24 March 2015). "Missguided preparing for international expansion". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Baldwin, Caroline. "Missguided launches first UK physical presence with Selfridges concession". Retail Week. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- Hounslea, Tara (7 March 2016). "Missguided launches third Selfridges concession". Drapers Online. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- Barns, Sarah (18 November 2014). "Missguided launch plus-size range for fuller figured fashionistas". Express. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- Hounslea, Tara (26 August 2015). "Missguided to launch lingerie, petite, tall and premium". Drapers. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- Binns, Simon (4 November 2015). "Mediacom Manchester launches social TV campaign for Missguided". Prolific North. Retrieved 11 March 2016.
- Davis, Ben (3 March 2016). "Missguided launches Tinder-inspired app experience". Econsultancy. Retrieved 16 March 2016.
- Cherrington, Rosy. "Missguided launch a budget wedding dress range". Huffington Post. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- Jahshan, Elias (2017-09-27). "Missguided launches brother label Mennace with online & pop-up physical stores - Retail Gazette". Retail Gazette. Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- Begum, Shelina (25 February 2014). "X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger teams up with fashion firm Missguided for new collection". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 10 October 2015.
- London, Bianca (7 October 2014). "Nicole Scherziner is back with her second range for Missguided". Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- Craven, Neil (4 April 2015). "Fashion Boss is growing his firm fast, with a little help from Nicole Scherzinger". This is Money. Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- Wilson, Jess (7 December 2015). "Who is Pia Mia? 7 things we know about Kylie Jenner's best friend". OK Magazine. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- Bacardi, Francesca (21 March 2016). "Pamela Anderson makes a major nostalgia play in Missguided campaign". E Online. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Pamela Anderson models in racy video for Missguided". Daily Mail. 21 March 2016. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- Stansfield, Ted (22 March 2016). "Pamela Anderson poses for Arvida Bystrom in new shoot". Dazed Digital. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "Three Decades since Baywatch, Pamela Anderson revives iconic red swimsuit look for fashion brand Missguided". News.com.au. 22 March 2016. Retrieved 23 March 2016.
- "The A Bikini a Day's High Street Swim Line is Here". Look.co.uk. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "Bronzed bikini bloggers Tash Oakley and Devin Brugman sizzle in racy desert shoot for new swimwear collaboration". Daily Mail. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- Thompson, Martine. "Amber Rose on using clothes as a tool of empowerment". Dazed.
- Statz, Augusta. "When Will Carli Bybel x Missguided Be Available?". Bustle.
- Brasseur, Gaeton. "Caroline Receveur has created a capsule collection for Missguided". Influenth.
- Baxter-Wright, Dusty. "How Sarah Ashcroft turned her Instagram account into a money-making business". Cosmopolitan.
- Roberts, Lauretta. "Missguided unveils first standalone store in Westfield Stratford". The Industry.
- Hardy, Alyssa. "Jourdan Dunn's Take on Diversity in Fashion Is What We All Need to Hear". Teen Vogue. Retrieved 2017-03-24.
- "The Missguided x Playboy collection has launched and people aren't happy". The Independent. 2018-09-26. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "Sofia Richie Is Teaming Up With Missguided to Launch a Fashion Collection". Us Weekly. 2019-09-05. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "Sofia Richie (@sofiarichie) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-09-18.
- "MISSGUIDED (@missguided) • Instagram photos and videos". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 2019-09-18.