From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up missile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A missile is a self-propelled guided projectile used as a weapon towards a target.
Missile may also refer to:
- Projectile, any thrown object
- Missile (1987 film), a 1987 documentary film
- Missile (2016 film), an upcoming Indian film
- "Missile" (song), a 2005 single by IAMX
- Missiles (album), a 2008 album by The Dears
- The Missile, nickname of American football player Qadry Ismail
- Missile, another name for a dart
- Missile (Ghost Trick), a pomeranian in the 2010 Nintendo DS video game Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Missile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.