(Redirected from Missing link)
|Look up missing link in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Missing link or missing links may refer to:
- Missing link, a non-scientific term originating from the Great Chain of Being for any transitional fossil or species (especially the chimpanzee-human's last common ancestor) connected with human evolution
- Piltdown Man, bones found in 1908 thought to be the "missing link" between ape and man.
- Dewey Robertson, a former professional wrestler who used the ring name "The Missing Link"
Art, entertainment, and media
Games and puzzles
- Missing Link (puzzle), a mechanical puzzle
- The Missing Link, downloadable content for the video game Deus Ex: Human Revolution (2011)
- Missing Links, a book by Rick Reilly
- The Missing Link, a novel in the Fourth World trilogy by Kate Thompson
- Missing Link Records
- The Missing Link (Jeremy Enigk album)
- The Missing Link (Rage album)
- The Missing Link (Fred Anderson album)
- Missing Links (album), Missing Links Volume Two, or Missing Links Volume Three, a series of compilation albums by The Monkees
- "The Marvelous Missing Link: Lost" (Insane Clown Posse album)
- "The Marvelous Missing Link: Found" (Insane Clown Posse album)
- "Missing Link", a song by The Hives from their album, Tyrannosaurus Hives
- "Missing Link", a downloadable Machinae Supremacy song
- The Missing Links, an Australian rock band active from 1964 to 1966
- The Missing Links (American band), an American rock band established 1967
- Missing Link (TV series)
- "Missing Link" (Space: 1999), an episode of the television series Space: 1999
- "The Missing Link" (Ashes to Ashes), an episode of the British television drama Ashes to Ashes
- "The Missing Link", an episode of the Boris Karloff-starring British television drama "Colonel March of Scotland Yard" dealing with the theft of an alleged missing link skull belonging to 'Damascus Man'.
- Missing Links (game show), a television game show which featured Nipsey Russell and Tom Poston, hosted by Ed McMahon on NBC and Dick Clark on ABC
- "Missing Links", an episode of the sitcom The King of Queens
- "The Missing Link" (The Legend of Zelda episode)
- "Missing Link" the 34th episode of Code Lyoko.
- Monsters vs Aliens and its spin-off TV series
- "Missing Link", a parody of the BBC show The Weakest Link, seen on the sketch comedy show MadTV
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Missing Link (Monsters vs. Aliens), A character in the 2009 animated film
- Missing Link, a car constructor and racing team in the TV series Future GPX Cyber Formula
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Missing Link.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.