From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For Wikipedia's mission, see Wikipedia:Purpose.
|Look up Mission, mission, or missions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mission may refer to:
Government and military
- Bolivarian Missions, a series of social programs created during Hugo Chávez's rule of Venezuela
- Diplomatic mission, a diplomatic outpost in a foreign territory
- Space mission, the launch of craft into outer space
- Sortie or combat mission, a deployment or dispatch of a military unit
- "Mission", a song from the album Hold Your Fire by Rush
- Combat Mission, a series of computer games simulating tactical battles
- The Mission, a 1986 drama film set in colonial South America
- Mission, British Columbia, Canada; district municipality
- Mission, Calgary, Alberta, Canada; neighbourhood
- Mission, California, US; former town in Yuba County
- Mission, Delaware, US
- Mission, Kansas, US
- Mission, Oregon, US
- Mission, South Dakota, US
- Mission, Texas, US
- Okanagan Mission, a neighbourhood in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada, commonly called "the Mission"
- Mission District, San Francisco, a neighborhood in San Francisco, California, US, commonly called "the Mission"
- South Pasadena (Los Angeles Metro station), formerly called Mission station
- Mission Viejo, California, US; a city in Orange County
- Christian mission, an organized effort to spread Christianity
- Mission (station), a base of missionary practice
- Mission (LDS Church), an administrative area of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Mission, a British hi-fi manufacturer owned by International Audio Group
- Mission Foods, an American maker of tortillas and salsa, owned by Gruma
- Mission statement, a formal, short, written articulation of an organization's value proposition
- Mission-style furniture, originated in the late 19th century
- Military operation
- Indigenous church mission theory, in which foreign missionaries create well-organised churches and then hand them over to local converts
- La Mission (disambiguation)
- The Mission (disambiguation)
- List of Spanish missions
- Timeline of Christian missions
- Missionary (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.