Mission Hills Haikou
|Location||Hainan, People's Republic of China|
|Owned by||Mission Hills Group|
Mission Hills Haikou is a golf complex in Haikou, Hainan, China. Located around 10 km south of the center of Haikou, it comprises 22 golf courses and a Centreville (downtown) at the north end, which includes numerous restaurants and shops as well as hotels including a Ritz Carlton and Renaissance. The site is 80 km2 (1.5 times the size of Manhattan) making it the second largest golf complex in the world. The largest is the Mission Hills Golf Club in Shenzhen.
Construction started in 2006 but stopped for several months during 2008 because of land disputes. As of 2018, the complex is nearly complete. 
The complex has a movie theatre, a sports and recreation centre, tennis courts, and the Wet'n'Wild water park operated by Village Roadshow. There is also a natural mineral springs, a spa, and a shopping arcade.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mission Hills Haikou.|
- "Golf's secret boom in Hainan, China". FT Magazine. 2010-01-01. Retrieved 2011-06-16.
- McCallen, Brian. "Hainan Island Bids to Become the Hawaii of China". Theaposition.com. Retrieved 2011-06-17.
- "Celebrities to tee off at Mission Hills Haikou |Golf". chinadaily.com.cn. 2012-10-12. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "2012 Mission Hills World Celebrity Pro-Am welcomes Hollywood stars | World Golf News". Worldgolf.com. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "China's Mission Hills announces line-up for World Celebrity Pro-Am | World Golf News". Worldgolf.com. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "Mega project in Hainan". Thestar.com.my. 2010-05-09. Archived from the original on 2010-06-20. Retrieved 2011-06-17.