Mississippi Highway 605
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Maintained by MDOT|
|Length:||5.279 mi (8.496 km)|
|Existed:||2004 – present|
|South end:||US 90 in Gulfport|
|I-10 in Gulfport|
|North end:||MS 67 in Saucier|
Mississippi Highway 605 (MS 605) is a state highway in Mississippi. It is an expressway and generally runs north from U.S. Highway 90 in Gulfport, to a cloverleaf interchange with Mississippi Highway 67 in Saucier. MS 605 is located entirely within Harrison County.
The entire route is in Harrison County.
|Gulfport||0.0||0.0||US 90 (Beach Boulevard) – Bay St. Louis, Biloxi||Southern terminus|
|4.2||6.8||I-10 – New Orleans, Mobile||I-10, exit 38|
|||11.6||18.7||MS 67 – Biloxi, Hattiesburg, William Carey University||Interchange|
|||14.7||23.7||MS 67 to US 49|
|||16.6||26.7||East Wortham Road||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "Mississippi Public Roads Selected Statistics" (PDF). Mississippi Department of Transportation. 2008. Retrieved 2010-06-03.
- Mississippi Department of Transportation (2003). Official Highway Map of Mississippi (PDF) (Map) (2003–04 ed.). Jackson: Mississippi Department of Transportation. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Mississippi Department of Transportation (2004). Official Highway Map of Mississippi (PDF) (Map) (2004–05 ed.). Jackson: Mississippi Department of Transportation. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Official Highway Map of Mississippi (PDF) (PDF). Mississippi Department of Transportation. 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on January 14, 2015. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Google (March 22, 2014). "Route of MS 605" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved March 22, 2014.